BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:49am
My hair hates heat in general but I'm pressing soon so I can trim. Its inevitable I think. Hopefully I'm going to do it the safest way possible since I bought a tool that should help me get it straight in one pass of the iron. But yeah mine sheds a ton when straight... I shea butter them ends everyday, pin it under my scarf at night, and cross my fingers everytime. Always seems so much thinner after I finally wash.
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:58am
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

My hair hates heat in general but I'm pressing soon so I can trim. Its inevitable I think. Hopefully I'm going to do it the safest way possible since I bought a tool that should help me get it straight in one pass of the iron. But yeah mine sheds a ton when straight... I shea butter them ends everyday, pin it under my scarf at night, and cross my fingers everytime. Always seems so much thinner after I finally wash.
yep I found that flat irons & blow dryers are the debil...LOL. I'm just going to roller set and I hope my thickness will eventually decide to come on back  to me.
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 3:59pm
Hey ladies, just want to let you know I will be popping in for the hair pics, won't join the challenge though as I am not consistent enough with updating and such but I will be on the side line rooting on !!!!

Edit: Love the hair pictures I have seen thus far !

Edited by Ritle - Jan 11 2013 at 4:03pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:11pm
Ritle im loving your siggy Heart
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:53pm
Hey Ladies,

I haven't checked in for awhile; the holidays really threw me off. But, I'm getting back on my regimen and I'm so encouraged by ya'lls progress.
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:28pm
hi, ladies. i am in medium twists.  swimming tomorrow so i didn't want to do them too small.

have been dc'ing weekly and steaming weekly as well.  i don't want my swimming killing my hair so i stick to my normal routine.

@cherry, let me know how the dc goes - i just did one of those two weeks ago and my hair was in absolute love.  i have a bunch left over that i froze.  will be dc'ing with that for a minute!
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:29pm
After date night yesteday, Hubby flat ironed Cleo for me. He used the comb chase method w/o knowing that's what we call it! Lol! He got Cleo really straight. We decided to leave the trimming to my stylist since I have natural layers.

I may try and wrap her since he got her so straight. But, I'm hit or miss with the wrapping. Plus, she's heavy and falls as I try to wrap her. So, we'll see.

Happy Friday, Ladies!
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Heavy Rotation Heavy Rotation wrote:

hi, ladies. i am in medium twists.  swimming tomorrow so i didn't want to do them too small.

have been dc'ing weekly and steaming weekly as well.  i don't want my swimming killing my hair so i stick to my normal routine.

@cherry, let me know how the dc goes - i just did one of those two weeks ago and my hair was in absolute love.  i have a bunch left over that i froze.  will be dc'ing with that for a minute!

Cool. Glad your hair loved it. What was your concoction?. Tongue
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:59am
@Heavy, I didn't do the DC, because I decided to apply my sulfur mix last night. I haven't used it in almost two weeks.. lol

Did a length check, I doubt I got any growth from Dec. 22 to now, but hey.. I was bored.. lol.. I do notice I get major shrinkage after washing..Nono

Edited by Cherry89 - Jan 12 2013 at 11:59am
bellacnella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellacnella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

After date night yesteday, Hubby flat ironed Cleo for me. He used the comb chase method w/o knowing that's what we call it! Lol! He got Cleo really straight. We decided to leave the trimming to my stylist since I have natural layers.

I may try and wrap her since he got her so straight. But, I'm hit or miss with the wrapping. Plus, she's heavy and falls as I try to wrap her. So, we'll see.

Happy Friday, Ladies!

your hubby flat ironed your hair?  that is quite adorable
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures