Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 104>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TopRankin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TopRankin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:18pm
Hey Ladies...finally did my big chop today after transitioning for 2 years.  Chopped from WL to a natural APL....was going to wait until I was 3 years post in Aug but i said hey why not start the new year fresh.  My goal is WL and hope to be close to that by Dec

Hair full of condish while doing the bc

First length check- Rollerset and flat ironed using grapeseed oil and 1 pass

Once flat ironed I was at an uneven BSL so i chopped it back to APL..Im so in love with the thickness..cant keep my hands out of it lol

Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:08pm
Nice toprakin
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:25pm
Congrats Toprankin!  It looks beautiful.  You did a fantastic job! ClapClap
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:27am
Oooh, more ladies, mo' pics, mo hair !!

I lightly flatironed my hair last night. Mon. I took my bands down, detangled, blowdried, and pressed with my ol fashioned hot comb(which I luv). I put Cleo in two buns and finished some housework. I used ORS Humidity Control Serum (1st time) and I give it a thumbs up. I'm going to see how well it holds up outside when I take the manchild to school in a few.

When the Hubby came home he said: Hey Baby! You're still up. Oh, you straightened your hair. Wow! You got it really straight and its still lush.

Yeah, my Sweetie down wth the hair lingo! Shoot, he should be. I mean next month will make 9 yrs of my hhj. Lol! Ladies, have a good day and ttyl!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:42pm
Okay were are all the pictures?? Our challenge officially started yesterday!! Angry
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:48pm
I'm using the same pic I took Dec, 22. I doubt I got anymore noticeable length from thenLOL
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:04am
Went to walmart and got some Aussie 3 min miracle. I saw it for 2.94, Didn't know it was that cheap. Too bad I already cowashed before I went. So I used it on my mom's hair. She has it in as I type, So I'll Def let yall know how it goes. I never used Aussie products before. 
Update: Did a cowash with molasses, honey and Vo5 and put into a wet Bun. I also  got some Spring Valley HSN with 1000mg added Biotin. Which I will now start taking daily.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:34am
Nothing new here. Same old routine, bonnet at night & high bun during the day. Started vitamins heavy yesterday. Will be deep con tomorrow when I get home. Hope all you ladies are having a great week!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:57pm
i straightened my hair friday and was bored with it within 48 hours.  im having a little bit of breakage and i was looking at a shed hair and saw a mid-shaft split.  i was like is this?  that texturizer really wants out, jumping ship and taking strands with it.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:04pm
LOL..I'm sorry Tatee...I know it isn't funny but that little smiley is soo cute!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 104>