Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:01pm
@ Swift,  I agree you will be at your goal in no time Big smile
Sponsored Links

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:50pm
I really like the vibe of this challenge bc yall girlies are a chatty and posting bunch, so I don't feel weird posting my 50 million thoughts, questions! Lol!

Me and Ms.Cleo just had a lovely pampering session. She LUVed that overnight into the late evening dc w/ ORS Mayo(my new DC sweetie). I clarified her and moisturized her. Then, I banded her. Now, she's happily scarfed and airdrying. In the am, I'll finish her up.

I'm ing her so much right now!
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:18pm
^^^ I agree. the thread is very active, Gurl chat away.. lol. Thats what we are here for, to support one anotherBig smile

Did a co-wash with the molasses, honey and conditioner. Styled in a wet bun. This will prob will be my stlye 95% of the time for the next 6-8 months. I'm trying to retain as much lenght asI can.
 c'mon WSL 2013!!
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:40pm

Prepared to flat iron for my starting pic but, I love my natural hair so much that I worried about messing up my curl pattern. I'll just use a stretched section for my starting pic.

Here's my comparison. Can't really compare since I BC'd in September. I'm 3 months post BC and my hair is 20 months of natural growth. Again, I LOVE my natural texture. I haven't used heat since June 21st, 2012. I don't think I'll flat iron my hair again until June 2013 (birthday hair). Hopefully, I'll be WL by then - natural! Party But who knows. I may not straighten then either. I love my natural hair and don't want to do anything to mess it up.

Excuse the back fat. I actually did lose weight and gained it all back over the holidays. Same thing happened then. Ah well. We know what my New Year's resolution will be...again. Ouch

ETA: I don't know why I'm looking that huge.  I don't look like that IRL.  smh.  I'm STILL gonna have mac and cheese on New Year's Day. Ouch

Edited by NJoy - Dec 30 2012 at 4:18pm
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:45am
^^^^Whoah!.. Look at that pretty mane and thickness and your already hitting bsl.! I'm so glad your njoying your natural hair. You bc in September but your still close to wsl. you will be hitting wsl in no time in 2013. Go girl!

Edited by Cherry89 - Dec 30 2012 at 12:48am
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:09am
Ladies, Sorry for not posting A pic but preparing for this vacation took more out of me than I thought it would. I did take the pics although they did not come out so great I can post them when I get back to the states. I am loving Jamaica right not and the humidity is brutal On my straight Hair but I'm making it work. Hope ya don't mind letting me post late but I don't have the capability to post it now.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by naynay455 naynay455 wrote:

Ladies, Sorry for not posting A pic but preparing for this vacation took more out of me than I thought it would. I did take the pics although they did not come out so great I can post them when I get back to the states. I am loving Jamaica right not and the humidity is brutal On my straight Hair but I'm making it work. Hope ya don't mind letting me post late but I don't have the capability to post it now.

Girl, njoy Jamaica!  We can wait on your pics.  Irie!!!
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:14pm
Yes, enjoy your Vaca. lol. I wish I was on one about right now.LOL

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 6:31pm
I done already drooled over Swifty's awsomeness! But, I'm drooling again! Get that growth, Missy!

Lookatchu, NJoy!! U bc'ed when? I know when, but IJS'ing!!! Dang!! I'm glad you enjoying ya hair as a natchal lol) too. I luv when ladies have had good experienes both healthy relaxed and healthy natural.

I think I luvs me some ORS Mayo! I usually don't speak so early (second time using, but for the same duration- overnight into next evening) touting praises about a product unless:it actually does what its supposed to do- I don't have to tweak it-give it away-experiment on Hubby and the manchild-or trash it type of product!

Oh, yeah! I did add one different product to seal after I moisturized. I used Crisco down the length and added more to my ends. I used my fingers to distribute the Crisco throughout the section and banded. I should also mention that I squeezed the majority of the water from my hair when I washed the ORS out.

Then, I used one of Hubby's tshirts and twitsted the section to get excess water. So, Cleo was med. Damp- not dripping. Ladies...I was amazed! My hair dryed way faster and its soooo SOFT. It's not greasy or residue-y (lol). It feels and looks very moisturized!

Since I'm enjoying a 4 day weekend, the Hubby has his overnight gig, and no school for the manchild, I'll be up doing hair(uninterrupted- lol). I also picked up some ORS Humidity Serum to use when blowdrying.I'll report back.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:49pm
^^^^okay now you got me thinking if I should buy some real organic Mayonnaise out the grocery store or just get some ors mayo...  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 105>
  Share Topic