BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

*** Early Start 2013 Waist & Hip Challenge ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 105>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:04am
^^^nice! i am thinking of doing it someday....
Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:06am
So I didn't have time to put my hair in twists.  I forgot that we were going out to catch the Pacquiao-Marquez fight.  I m&s and put my hair in a couple of braids and through on my Samara Girl (Freetress) wig and kept it moving.  I LOVE that wig. Cute, quick and convenient.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:29am
Thanks Again, Heavy..LOL

I rinsed my protein concoction out, and my hair felt really good and stronger. So I might just continue the co-washing.. But I HAVE TO keep up with my protein treatments.. I want to rollers et, but I want to gain more length before I start roller setting every week...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 10:10am
finally got around to shampooing my hair and twisting it back into 10 twist and back into a bun.  the whole process only took an hour. my laziness is turning out to be quite a nice routine. i'll have to cross my fingers and hope it equals length retention.
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:14pm
^^^ ITA, Pampering your hair is sooo time-consuming.. but well worth it.. ;)

I went to store and brought some Molasses. Next DC I will add it..
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:32pm
Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to do my first check in today...I've been wearing my hair straight since I got it flat ironed and cut about two weeks ago. I can't wait to wash because my scalp is itching! I don't think my hair likes heat protector. Anyway, I'm planning to clarify my hair so I can start the curly girl method--no sulfates and no silicons. I'll be braiding up and wearing a wig until christmas. 

Even though I got a major cut two weeks ago, I starting to see ssn and split ends againAngry
I'm tempted to start search and destroy and get these splits. I want to get started on this growth plan but how am I gonna retain growth if I keep cutting?

Do you think I should go ahead and get rid of the ends or keep them and trim again later?
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:34pm
^^^ I say do a little trim at a  time maybe 1/4 or 1/2 of an inch every 6-8 weeks, and continue dusting, until you see improvement. I use to hold on to my ends, but once my friend convince me to get a trim every here and there. I retained a lot of length from it. I currently have split ends now, I just did like 1/4 of a trim, and dusted. I also did damage treatment with eggs/honey/olive oil and condish and just did a molasses treatment a couple of hours ago. My hair feel and look so much better, especially my ends.

Edited by Cherry89 - Dec 10 2012 at 11:36pm
Cherry89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherry89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:41pm
Did  a molasses treatment with Coconut milk, honey and condish. Applied to dry hair and Sat under a hooded dryer for about 15 minutes. Washed out with with my regular Vo5 Starwberry Smoothie and did another wash with condish/olive oil/honey mix. Did a wet bun and tied down with a satin scarf. My hair felt sooooooo good afterwards..

Edited by Cherry89 - Dec 10 2012 at 11:42pm
CrownRhoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrownRhoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 4:00pm
@ Cherry, thanks for the advice, I'mma clip these ends a little before I wash tonight. That molasses pre-poo sounds great. Where'd you get ur molasses? was it hard to wash out?  since I'm natural, wash day is always a chore because my hair shrinks like cotton. I always think molasses would make washing even more difficult. Thoughts?
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:50pm
cowashing tonight. Not really needed tho.  My hair is still so moisturized from my DC on Saturday. But I did apply  sulfur mix last night so, cowashing that out tonight.  Guess I'll oil my hair with CO and then cowash it out later tonight.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 105>