Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dying GradeAAA+ hair.... Twice -- WILL NOT WORK???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dying GradeAAA+ hair.... Twice -- WILL NOT WORK???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 5:57am
Originally posted by brieSFCA brieSFCA wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Don't listen to her.  She's a troll. 

Even if you get a unit in a natural color, there is no guarantee the hair will take.  I have had some issues with CVs not saying what the hair really is.  Your best bet is to test a small section of hair on the unit first before you attempt to dye the whole thing, that way, you won't risk ruining the unit.

Thank you Tokyo Rose! Roman is a little iffy, soo I'm crossing my fingers hoping the color will take.. I have a brazilian body wave silk frontal in my head now from Roman and I dyed the ends, but I'm asking for another hair type sooo there's no telling what I may get.

..But one thing for sure, Roman didnt promise the hair would be gradeAAA+ which scares me, he said his best Peruvian grade. SOOO, if you have any reference or personal experiences with a vendor that have GradeAAA+ please feel free to PM me..

If this were a few years ago, I would have said KevinCN, hands down.  He made me the best lf, ever. 

I am mainly a weaves person, and I tend to stick to Indian hair.  I don't see Indian vendors playing as many games with the authenticity of the hair fibers as I have seen with Chinese vendors.  What I usually do is either order curly virgin hair or order straight hair and perm and dye it myself.  It may be time consuming, but it's definitely worth it if you are looking for something that lasts.

Try to contact b-dogg aka Bhawanienterprises.com and see if they make human hair wigs.
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 8:30am
Indian hair vendors you say Tokyo? I've never heard of such a thing, but I am intrigued. 
Babykittyjade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykittyjade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2013 at 7:13am
I've been dying to try an Indian vendor But Indian vendors don't sell lace fronts right? I would have to order the hair and send it to a Chinese vendor?
brieSFCA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brieSFCA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Babykittyjade Babykittyjade wrote:

I've been dying to try an Indian vendor But Indian vendors don't sell lace fronts right? I would have to order the hair and send it to a Chinese vendor?

That's what I'm considering.. I want some Grade AAA+ hair and Roman never agreed and said his best grade of Peruvian virgin.. Which kinda gives me a red flag, so I'll order and ship the hair to him..
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Babykittyjade Babykittyjade wrote:

This is what I would do - buy the hair from an IV and send it to a CV for wigmaking.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic