Perfect Hair Collection

Dyed It Multiple Times

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dyed It Multiple Times
    Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 10:43am
I see a few posters that say they dyed the same hair multiple times.

How are you doing this?

I ask because I bleached some processed Chinese hair ("brazilian hair") and then deposited a burgundy semi-permanent color hoping for an ombre but it didn't turn out right. I want to try again.

Will I be able to bleach it to remove the red color and correct the failed ombre? Is there anything I should do before hand? What if I want to use box reds for the ombre this time around?

Please share your thoughts/experiences.
Sponsored Links

solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 4:25pm
try a color remover you can get it from the bss should be right next to the lightener and developer
eta i use one by loreal it comes in a green and white package. also i would stick with a semi/demi hair color vs a box color

Edited by solena - Sep 22 2013 at 4:27pm
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 5:41am
I'm trying to upload my pic of my hair I bleached & colored it multiple times to correct a bad color job. How do u upload? I'm on my phone if that makes a difference...
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belladonna1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 9:08am
You can use color oops/hair color remover! It will remove the red color from the hair, but the bleached part will not come out. You can get it from CVS or Sallys. Make sure you do it in a ventilated area....It smells bad!
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 11:36am
Thanks for the color remover suggestions. I've heard about those items but idc much about this hair and I'm trying to be cheap. I'm more interested in the experiences of posters who have done multiple bleach dye jobs. Does everyone always use a color remover? I understand it is unhealthy for the hair but this is some cheap Chinese hair I didn't buy and don't even care much about so... I'm curious about people who have actually dyed multiple times

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 11:40am
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

Thanks for the color remover suggestions. I've heard about those items but idc much about this hair and I'm trying to be cheap. I'm more interested in the experiences of posters who have done multiple bleach dye jobs. Does everyone always use a color remover? I understand it is unhealthy for the hair but this is some cheap Chinese hair I didn't buy and don't even care much about so... I'm curious about people who have actually dyed multiple times

I have dyed multiple times. Just dc the Hell out the hair. Especially if u use bleach. If I could upload this pic u could see my hair. The only thing is you may lose any curl or wave pattern that u had when dye multiple times
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 4:15pm
if the hairs not good quality i wouldnt continue to bleach it 
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 4:55am
You will destroy the hair, bleaching multiple times.  I wouldn't do it (and I have colored a lot of hair!)

Use the color remover.   It's easy, and its like $8.  It's worth it.  You can make it extra quick and easier than bleaching, by making the color remover solution a bath, if the color is not too far off; dilute it in some water in  shallow bowl and mix well, then add the hair and gently swish to get the hair all covered in the mix.  Let it sit 20 minutes, most of the color will be gone. 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 7:23am
To be honest with you ...if u want a different color hair...Buy some new hair girl. That hair will only  be able to take so much before it starts falling apart

Edited by Brjasuga51 - Sep 24 2013 at 7:26am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

To be honest with you ...if u want a different color hair...Buy some new hair girl. That hair will only  be able to take so much before it starts falling apart

I've never had any problems with multiple dying & bleaching. Of course the quality won't be as good but I've had no issues that a bleach bath, a good DC & an ACV rinse won't fix...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>