Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dye remy yaki?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
SoFrolushes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoFrolushes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dye remy yaki?
    Posted: Mar 30 2015 at 11:44am
I ordered some lace wigs from a vendor I am trying out. They do get mixed reviews but that is ok. Now they told the indian remy Yaki should not be dyed but the virgin hair could be. 

I always thought remy yaki could be dyed. I don't want to bleach it just make it darker - I don't mind just adding low lights throughout so it does not have a flat colour. It looks like a colour 2 

Would you chance it. or any particular hair dyes I could consider 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2015 at 7:31pm
If they said no dye then go with the virgin one, or ask that they make you a custom yaki unit with virgin hair so you can lighten it. The remy one probably wont lift and then you will be mad with a messed up unit. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoFrolushes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2015 at 11:11am
ok thanks. I don't want it light just darker

I washed it and the water is clear in both shampoo and conditioner 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2015 at 9:21pm
I thought you wanted to make it blonde or something lighter, you should be able to darken it just use something not harsh. I like Garnier dye.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoFrolushes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2015 at 3:37am
ok. thanks. Been wearing it as is at the mo and most friends seem to think I should leave it as is. 
SydneyKING View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SydneyKING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2015 at 1:15am
Remy hair can not be bleached ,it will hurt the hair.
long1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote long1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2015 at 10:09pm
Been wearing it as is at the mo and most friends seem to think I should leave it as is. 
laneige01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laneige01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2016 at 3:20am
Has been wearing it, just like in Mo and most of my friends seem to think I should leave it as. http://1030am.my/brands/skinfood. - skin food malaysia
Asiatic Crownz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asiatic Crownz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2016 at 6:03pm
Hi, Our company is currently has a big sale for any person or company to purchase about 5 kilograms(that is about 48 bundles) of Virgin Indian Temple Hair extensions for a flat 3000$ that includes free shipping to any state in the US and Canada. Email us for serious Inquiry.

buying per bundle is also an option
BellaPhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaPhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2016 at 9:12pm
Remy hair can not be bleached. I thought you wanted to make it blonde or something lighter, you should be able to darken it just use something not harsh.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic