Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

D-wade avoids kissing gabby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:25am
He's gay. And finally coming to terms....eta didn't watch vid.
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 4:57am
They'll be together forever, Siovaughn won't get justice no time soon
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 5:26am
I was more thinking that they had a fight earlier! 
U know how it is when couples go out in public after a fight?
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:38am
Y'all got some good ass eyes if you saw all that from that clip.   
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

She knows she's just a glorified jump off Stern Smile

He plugged her movie and called her his beautiful nubian queen at the BET Awards. Seems like she is his main lady, much more than a jump-off, but hey I don't know them or their relationship.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

She knows she's just a glorified jump off Stern Smile

He plugged her movie and called her his beautiful nubian queen at the BET Awards. Seems like she is his main lady, much more than a jump-off, but hey I don't know them or their relationship.

It's very clear that she's more than a jump off...when/if they break up ppl will say its cuz he never cared about her but really...ppl break up all the time.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 11:43am
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Y'all got some good ass eyes if you saw all that from that clip.   

welp i don't know what she really expected from him on that red carpet.  but what i saw was that her body language is definitely on some...let's get touchy feely...hug, kiss...and smile into each others eyes for the camera...type shyt.  clearly he is having none of that.

this nicca never even took his hands out his pockets on her last attempt for a smooch...and when he did take them out he used one to semi brush her off with it as he waaaaaalk-eeeed away lmaooo.  her face went from cheezy weezy to ultra salty in 1.1 nanoseconds.  while he standing over there smiling his azz off...lol.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 11:43am
I just bought the same glasses in Tortoise shell from the dollar store.LOL
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 11:56am
She was definitely going in for a kiss and he knew it, but he brushed her aside for some reason. Ouch
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 12:04pm
Maybe her breath stank and dwade didn't wanna taste that sh!t. I could understand that. Dwade's just keepin it real y'all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic