Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - During the winter, how many times u wear drawls...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

During the winter, how many times u wear drawls...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 1.57  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Absolutely NO excuse for repeating underwear without washing.

I'd rather go commando than wear the same panties again without washing them.

Being a man is no excuse to be doing that nasty ish either.

how is it nasty if my drawls still odorless and clean? why would i throw a pair of non-dirty drawls in the dirty clothes basket when I can wear them again? yall probably be passing gas and doo dooing all day so u got sh*t stains in yours but i dont do that...i boo boo one time in the morning before i hop in the shower

Dead so you only consider your draws dirty if they have a scent. you sound like the type to wear the same pair of draws for a week as long as they have no smell
Sponsored Links

Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

One time when I was in 5th grade, I wore the same pair of panties for FOUR complete days and the smells that were coming out of my snatch were horrifyingSick. Since then, I vowed never to wear the same underwear more than once without washing.
Had to throw dem panties away cause no amount of Tide and bleach was gon get those sh!t stains outSmile

why did u wear the same panties 4 days in a row?
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

how is it nasty if my drawls still odorless and clean? why would i throw a pair of non-dirty drawls in the dirty clothes basket when I can wear them again? yall probably be passing gas and doo dooing all day so u got sh*t stains in yours but i dont do that...i boo boo one time in the morning before i hop in the shower

Dead so you only consider your draws dirty if they have a scent. you sound like the type to wear the same pair of draws for a week as long as they have no smell

no but I know clean drawls when i see em...your drawls aint automatically dirty after 1 day of use....many times they can be worn again on another day
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:27pm
Right. -_-
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:29pm

If you're sat your ass with invisible fecal matter and Lord knows what else in them, they're dirty. Sniff and tell yourself different all you want.

Taking a shower to put dirty items back on, especially over your private area...that is ridiculous.

More power to you. Don't ever tell your girl that ish tho.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Do wash your underwear every time

Did you know that dirty drawers typically carry up to a gram of fecal matter? Sick. Fortunately, the answer to keeping clean isn’t wearing a disposable diaper. Loose-fitting boxers won’t get you an extra day’s worth of wear either. Underwear should be washed after each wear, period. Use regular bleach if we’re talking whites since it packs a heftier punch than the color-safe kind.

What bullsh*t study is that? Whose drawls they tested to find that random statistic?

I'm not alone.

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:33pm

One time when I was in 5th grade, I wore the same pair of panties for FOUR complete days and the smells that were coming out of my snatch were horrifyingSick. Since then, I vowed never to wear the same underwear more than once without washing.
Had to throw dem panties away cause no amount of Tide and bleach was gon get those sh!t stains outSmile

Bruh, I had a limited amount of underwear at the time (10 pairs). I went through all of them, so I tried to make the last one last until I washed my laundry on FridayCry
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:33pm
Hmm if certain words are said, I'm fearing the worst from this thread.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:34pm

Bruh, I had a limited amount of underwear at the time (10 pairs). I went through all of them, so I tried to make the last one last until I washed my laundry on FridayCry

damn 4 days is pushing it especially if it was summer time...i only do multiple wears during the cold season when my ass fro isn't sweating
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 1:36pm

damn 4 days is pushing it especially if it was summer time...i only do multiple wears during the cold season when my ass fro isn't sweating

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic