Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dupe for Yummy looose curly

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LadyLovely View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyLovely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dupe for Yummy looose curly
    Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 2:33pm
So I've been eyeing yummy loose curly but the price is just too much for me and from some reviews the quality can be inconsistent anywho I have been researching and I have a headache because im trying to find a cv to dupe this pattern. I am not an expert and I research more than I purchase hair. Its so so pretty and now I am obsessed with finding some decent hair for a decent price with this curl pattern. Sorry for the rambling I think I needed to vent but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ok back to google I go

Edited by LadyLovely - Feb 10 2014 at 2:35pm
Sponsored Links

divabre16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divabre16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 11:19am
BUMP

anybody have a response for this....in search of a dupe as well.
kaaited1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kaaited1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 3:04pm
I'm literally in love with all of yummy's textures I was searching hardcore for a deep curly that could match but I was able to get the funds together to get the deep curly.
With my search I found sassy Mitchell hair but that's also super expensive lol
I'm not sure if the curl pattern is the same but hair by belle bree Burmese super wavy is a wavy curly and can get pretty curly with diffusing? That was the best I could personally find. hope that helps!
khairstevens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khairstevens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 10:49am
Any chinese vendor can dupe for you. Try kevincn or Romans
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 7:48am
I have Yummy in now in deep curl not work the hype and money
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 8:30am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Dag, lol. Why do you say that?
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

You just put a dagger in my heart...how has your experience been with it. Renee304 sold me on that hair. 
kaaited1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kaaited1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 2:09pm
I just received the deep curly, beautiful packaging and no initial shedding at all. I have pictures but I'm not sure how to upload with my iPhone. The quality seems great but only time will really tell. right now so far so good.
btw it was hella expensive for just 2 bundles especially cause I'm paying Canadian the total ended up being 468$ just a heads up for any Canadians on here haha.
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebbles251 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 12:09pm
I have COCO curl from Impressive hair and i am sure its better then yummy curly. I had yummy wavy and it matted and shed. even the replaced bundle shed badly.
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 1:46pm
I have not tried it but I found the pics of Hair Addict deep curly hair to be a close resemblance to what I love from Yummy, and cheaper too! It is on my to-try list!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic