BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

dumping a friend.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Yes, I was friends with a scandalous chic for 17yrs. From the very beginning I knew she was a rat. But I still tried to see the good in her, because she “seemed” cool & made me laugh. All she ever did was constantly begging to barrow my clothes, shoes, jewelry etc.. And to make matters worse she had big ass mouth.  When I would tell her personal things about my life, this bish would go out and tell other people. Then try to deny it. She even tried to hit on one of my boyfriends at the time. She was always envious of me because I had a lot more going for me, and I came from a well off family etc. And she was from the hood, and didn't really want anything out of life. It finally got to a point to where we were arguing almost every time we talked over crazy sh*t, even when I would try to simply talk to her, she would explode, and scream & cuss (like a typical basica) For years everyone was telling me to stop dealing with her, because they could see past her BS, but I would always make excuses for her. I can admit we did have a lot of good times, but the negative was just too overbearing. Finally I just got feed up with everything, her stealing my clothes, talking behind my back, the extra drama, and disloyalty.  And I said F it, I'm done. This "friendship" was causing more stress than happiness in my life. I prayed about it, and God led me to a conclusion. It was hard to do, but I cut her completely off.  I even cried about it, but sometimes you have to eliminate the negative entities in your life. Looking back I realize she was never really a true friend. The only reason I continued to deal with her was because I subconsciously felt I needed her, because we had been friends for sooo long. As a female it’s really hard to make genuine friends especially as you get older, so that’s why I kept her around.  From time to time I miss her and think about all the fun things we did together, but then I snap out of it and remember all the hell she put me through. But this was the best decision I made. And I have no plans to reconcile with her. As far as I'm concerned she no longer exists. If I see her out I'll act like I don't even know her.  Stern Smile

You must be a Cancer.Geek

Cause homegirl woulda got cut at the bolded.  It wouldn't even went past that with me.

Girl please, a Cancer can snap real quick.

I. WANT. MY FUCKIN. SHIRT. BACK!

Edited by Midna - Jan 31 2013 at 5:13pm
Sponsored Links

miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:39pm
Yes I have a two of them actually. Its about to be a third. All of them different things but the first one I realized she was crazy. Dressing blacked out and going out and slashing and keying up this dudes car. I was like WTH, she tried to make me believe it wasn't her but I knew it was.

The second married this 70yr old man, I didn't have a problem with that but we were friends for over 12yrs and have yet to meet him. She would get upset when we said we would drive to her city to come by and just say hi. I mean dayum she was the first one out the crew to get married we were happy for her even though dude was grandpas age. Oh and she didn't even invite us to the court house wedding....i woulda driven the 4 hours to go. I was supposed to be her best friend.

The third I am on the fence. I will save that story for later.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:59pm

Cause homegirl woulda got cut at the bolded.  It wouldn't even went past that with me.

Lol. Nah, I'm a Scorpio. I felt sorry for her because she had a hard life growing up. And as adults, the same pattern continued. I was the nurturer and she was the leech. She really took my kindness for weakness. Never again. Angry

Awwww I'm going to give you a big hug!!! You sound just like me!! I have had to learn within the last few months to stop being friends with miserable people. I've encountered several.

They will cling to you then suck the life out of you. They expect you to take care of them and if you don't they will remind you of their misfortune and subconsciously make you feel "uppity and sheltered". Once they accomplish that they then try to shame you into giving away your blessings.

Don't fall for this, 

Because the closer you get, the deeper you discover the black hole is. There is no amount of help you can give that will ever satisfy them. It's the truth. Don't believe me, see for yourself.
No matter how "sad or unfair" life was to them, you have to remember it's also sad and unfair for you to be used for a free ride. 

Leave them alone, and befriend people who lift you up instead of bring you down.

Hug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:11pm
midna i know you all can snap back lol

i was just saying i know a lot of cancers who don't know how to let go .

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:52pm

Lol. Nah, I'm a Scorpio. I felt sorry for her because she had a hard life growing up. And as adults, the same pattern continued. I was the nurturer and she was the leech. She really took my kindness for weakness. Never again. Angry

Awwww I'm going to give you a big hug!!! You sound just like me!! I have had to learn within the last few months to stop being friends with miserable people. I've encountered several.

They will cling to you then suck the life out of you. They expect you to take care of them and if you don't they will remind you of their misfortune and subconsciously make you feel "uppity and sheltered". Once they accomplish that they then try to shame you into giving away your blessings.

Don't fall for this, 

Because the closer you get, the deeper you discover the black hole is. There is no amount of help you can give that will ever satisfy them. It's the truth. Don't believe me, see for yourself.
No matter how "sad or unfair" life was to them, you have to remember it's also sad and unfair for you to be used for a free ride. 

Leave them alone, and befriend people who lift you up instead of bring you down.

Hug

Thank you ModelessDiva for those words of encouragement. Even though I cut her off a few months ago I'm soo much stronger now. When I start to feel a "friend" is trying to play me, or take advantage of me, I cut them off with no hesitation. LOL

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Yes. She got on powder. Beat up her grandmother and stole. Nuff said.

How you beat up your own grandma? Cry

Powder will make u feel and act like superman.
MomeRath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MomeRath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:03pm

Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Yes. She got on powder. Beat up her grandmother and stole. Nuff said.

How you beat up your own grandma? Cry

Powder will make u feel and act like superman.

truth
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:33pm

You're welcome majesty!!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456