BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

dumping a friend.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Just one....I didn't find out until after I broke up with my ex that she was sleeping with him on the side.

DIRTY!
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:21pm
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:23pm
Yes, a lot of them. Lol

I started to think I had a problem maintaining relationships, but honestly I just don't take well to bullsh*t. If you're my friend, be it wholeheartedly! I hate manipulative, backstabbing girls who always feel the need to compete with me. 
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

Yes I've drop quite a bit of people lately a for most of the reasons mentioned....no regrets bc lookin back at the fruits of our friendship their was no significant growth but their was judgements and subtle shade...

My life!

To top it all off, they accused me of being a liar because I lied about very inconsequential things that would make some of you roll your eyes. I lied to them because I knew they weren't ish. They would always throw shade and I knew they just didn't understand me.. My bullsh*t detector is ace and they had my alarms ringing from the jump.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:46pm
yup

'they' went out with an ex of mine
like wow
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I think B used to be bout that lifeShocked

you know what they say about lite britesLOL

sings and dances to *cream on the inside, clean on the outside*
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:12pm
Yes, quite a few. My problem is that I am too trusting of people. I am on my way to severing two relationships right now. One, because she would rather have people around her like high school, instead of actual friendships, and the other because she is just plain nutty.

The first one, I noticed the people I stuck up for her against, she became friends with them. I mean, WTF?! She's part of the reason why I don't fukk with white folks much anymore.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Yes, I was friends with a scandalous chic for 17yrs. From the very beginning I knew she was a rat. But I still tried to see the good in her, because she “seemed” cool & made me laugh. All she ever did was constantly begging to barrow my clothes, shoes, jewelry etc.. And to make matters worse she had big ass mouth.  When I would tell her personal things about my life, this bish would go out and tell other people. Then try to deny it. She even tried to hit on one of my boyfriends at the time. She was always envious of me because I had a lot more going for me, and I came from a well off family etc. And she was from the hood, and didn't really want anything out of life. It finally got to a point to where we were arguing almost every time we talked over crazy sh*t, even when I would try to simply talk to her, she would explode, and scream & cuss (like a typical basica) For years everyone was telling me to stop dealing with her, because they could see past her BS, but I would always make excuses for her. I can admit we did have a lot of good times, but the negative was just too overbearing. Finally I just got feed up with everything, her stealing my clothes, talking behind my back, the extra drama, and disloyalty.  And I said F it, I'm done. This "friendship" was causing more stress than happiness in my life. I prayed about it, and God led me to a conclusion. It was hard to do, but I cut her completely off.  I even cried about it, but sometimes you have to eliminate the negative entities in your life. Looking back I realize she was never really a true friend. The only reason I continued to deal with her was because I subconsciously felt I needed her, because we had been friends for sooo long. As a female it’s really hard to make genuine friends especially as you get older, so that’s why I kept her around.  From time to time I miss her and think about all the fun things we did together, but then I snap out of it and remember all the hell she put me through. But this was the best decision I made. And I have no plans to reconcile with her. As far as I'm concerned she no longer exists. If I see her out I'll act like I don't even know her.  Stern Smile

You must be a Cancer.Geek
Cause homegirl woulda got cut at the bolded.  It wouldn't even went past that with me.

Lol. Nah, I'm a Scorpio. I felt sorry for her because she had a hard life growing up. And as adults, the same pattern continued. I was the nurturer and she was the leech. She really took my kindness for weakness. Never again. Angry

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I think B used to be bout that lifeShocked

you know what they say about lite britesLOL

sings and dances to *cream on the inside, clean on the outside*

I can't stand either one of you LOLLOLLOL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Yes, I was friends with a scandalous chic for 17yrs. From the very beginning I knew she was a rat. But I still tried to see the good in her, because she “seemed” cool & made me laugh. All she ever did was constantly begging to barrow my clothes, shoes, jewelry etc.. And to make matters worse she had big ass mouth.  When I would tell her personal things about my life, this bish would go out and tell other people. Then try to deny it. She even tried to hit on one of my boyfriends at the time. She was always envious of me because I had a lot more going for me, and I came from a well off family etc. And she was from the hood, and didn't really want anything out of life. It finally got to a point to where we were arguing almost every time we talked over crazy sh*t, even when I would try to simply talk to her, she would explode, and scream & cuss (like a typical basica) For years everyone was telling me to stop dealing with her, because they could see past her BS, but I would always make excuses for her. I can admit we did have a lot of good times, but the negative was just too overbearing. Finally I just got feed up with everything, her stealing my clothes, talking behind my back, the extra drama, and disloyalty.  And I said F it, I'm done. This "friendship" was causing more stress than happiness in my life. I prayed about it, and God led me to a conclusion. It was hard to do, but I cut her completely off.  I even cried about it, but sometimes you have to eliminate the negative entities in your life. Looking back I realize she was never really a true friend. The only reason I continued to deal with her was because I subconsciously felt I needed her, because we had been friends for sooo long. As a female it’s really hard to make genuine friends especially as you get older, so that’s why I kept her around.  From time to time I miss her and think about all the fun things we did together, but then I snap out of it and remember all the hell she put me through. But this was the best decision I made. And I have no plans to reconcile with her. As far as I'm concerned she no longer exists. If I see her out I'll act like I don't even know her.  Stern Smile

You must be a Cancer.Geek

Cause homegirl woulda got cut at the bolded.  It wouldn't even went past that with me.

Girl please, a Cancer can snap real quick.

I. WANT. MY FUCKIN. SHIRT. BACK!

Edited by Midna - Jan 31 2013 at 5:13pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon