Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dumping a friend.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:41am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

only one.

it must have been bad
Sponsored Links

freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:45am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Just one....I didn't find out until after I broke up with my ex that she was sleeping with him on the side.

Confused Dang some people are ruthless. Smiling in your face, listening to your man problems then sneaking off at night to solve your man problems.
Yeah it was really bad. I was Godmother to her daughter and everything. I loved her daughter like my own. I lost two people I cared about over some Niqqa. The crazy thing is she wasn't even into him that much. After I ended our friendship, he and her stopped sleeping together. I was like "was it worth it?" Plus she came back quite a few times apologizing and trying to get back in my life. I was like "bytch, please."
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:51am
^^damn
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:02am
yes she just wasnt grasping the concept of life. always had some man/baby daddy drama/ she wa overdramatic and took nothing serious.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:18am

Yes, I was friends with a scandalous chic for 17yrs. From the very beginning I knew she was a rat. But I still tried to see the good in her, because she “seemed” cool & made me laugh. All she ever did was constantly begging to barrow my clothes, shoes, jewelry etc.. And to make matters worse she had big ass mouth.  When I would tell her personal things about my life, this bish would go out and tell other people. Then try to deny it. She even tried to hit on one of my boyfriends at the time. She was always envious of me because I had a lot more going for me, and I came from a well off family etc. And she was from the hood, and didn't really want anything out of life. It finally got to a point to where we were arguing almost every time we talked over crazy sh*t, even when I would try to simply talk to her, she would explode, and scream & cuss (like a typical basica) For years everyone was telling me to stop dealing with her, because they could see past her BS, but I would always make excuses for her. I can admit we did have a lot of good times, but the negative was just too overbearing. Finally I just got feed up with everything, her stealing my clothes, talking behind my back, the extra drama, and disloyalty.  And I said F it, I'm done. This "friendship" was causing more stress than happiness in my life. I prayed about it, and God led me to a conclusion. It was hard to do, but I cut her completely off.  I even cried about it, but sometimes you have to eliminate the negative entities in your life. Looking back I realize she was never really a true friend. The only reason I continued to deal with her was because I subconsciously felt I needed her, because we had been friends for sooo long. As a female it’s really hard to make genuine friends especially as you get older, so that’s why I kept her around.  From time to time I miss her and think about all the fun things we did together, but then I snap out of it and remember all the hell she put me through. But this was the best decision I made. And I have no plans to reconcile with her. As far as I'm concerned she no longer exists. If I see her out I'll act like I don't even know her.  Stern Smile

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:24am
Yes, we just grew apart and they weren't doing anything. It was fun hanging out on a Monday night when you are just out of high school but soon it is time to move on and up in life. They chose to just stay the same. 
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:46am
Yes I've drop quite a bit of people lately a for most of the reasons mentioned....no regrets bc lookin back at the fruits of our friendship their was no significant growth but their was judgements and subtle shade...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

Yes, I was friends with a scandalous chic for 17yrs. From the very beginning I knew she was a rat. But I still tried to see the good in her, because she “seemed” cool & made me laugh. All she ever did was constantly begging to barrow my clothes, shoes, jewelry etc.. And to make matters worse she had big ass mouth.  When I would tell her personal things about my life, this bish would go out and tell other people. Then try to deny it. She even tried to hit on one of my boyfriends at the time. She was always envious of me because I had a lot more going for me, and I came from a well off family etc. And she was from the hood, and didn't really want anything out of life. It finally got to a point to where we were arguing almost every time we talked over crazy sh*t, even when I would try to simply talk to her, she would explode, and scream & cuss (like a typical basica) For years everyone was telling me to stop dealing with her, because they could see past her BS, but I would always make excuses for her. I can admit we did have a lot of good times, but the negative was just too overbearing. Finally I just got feed up with everything, her stealing my clothes, talking behind my back, the extra drama, and disloyalty.  And I said F it, I'm done. This "friendship" was causing more stress than happiness in my life. I prayed about it, and God led me to a conclusion. It was hard to do, but I cut her completely off.  I even cried about it, but sometimes you have to eliminate the negative entities in your life. Looking back I realize she was never really a true friend. The only reason I continued to deal with her was because I subconsciously felt I needed her, because we had been friends for sooo long. As a female it’s really hard to make genuine friends especially as you get older, so that’s why I kept her around.  From time to time I miss her and think about all the fun things we did together, but then I snap out of it and remember all the hell she put me through. But this was the best decision I made. And I have no plans to reconcile with her. As far as I'm concerned she no longer exists. If I see her out I'll act like I don't even know her.  Stern Smile

You must be a Cancer.Geek

Cause homegirl woulda got cut at the bolded.  It wouldn't even went past that with me.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

only one.

it must have been bad

yeah she broke the girfriend code quite a few times.  she actually ended up marrying a guy that i broke up with.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:15pm
I had to cut off a few friends because they were hindering my progress. I felt bad because we did all of that ish together. They rode out for me like no one else ever had, but they were self-destructing when I was trying to grow. As much as I wanted to keep them in my life, at a certain point all I could do was let them go.

And as bad as I felt, I know now that it was the right decision. Five of us used to hang tough together, three of them were dead before 40. True story.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>