Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

DUMB POP-UP HAIR COMAPNIES!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MissPINKY_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MissPINKY_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DUMB POP-UP HAIR COMAPNIES!
    Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:02pm
Of course we all know 2013 was the year of the POP UP HAIR COMAPNIES!
This was fine with me, Just made me research a little more but the thing that really amazed me was the lack of care that some of these businesses had!

Kiss By Noreno will always in my opinion be the DUMBEST hair company hands down with their lack of common sense! (Getting aliexpress hair that they sell sent directly from CHINA to their customers LOL ). The least they could have done was gotten it shipped to them first to kind of personalize the bundles and packaging but oh well...

The company i really came to discuss is... (DRUMROLL PLEASE)
 VIRGIN HAIR BY LABELLA.
I came across this company in Instagram and automatically knew the exact vendors that they use from Aliexpress. THE IDIOTS DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO USE THEIR OWN PICS!!

IM NOT KNOCKING ANYBODIES HUSTLE BUT I FEEL THAT IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHEAT PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY YOU MIGHT AS WELL DO IT THE RIGHT WAY SMH! I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE HAVEN'T NOTICED THIS!

Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 12:09pm
OP This has been a discussion on here many times. People have been told to use Google image. And many other ways to investigate these companies. Also reputable companies vendors have been exposed or being investigated to find their vendor
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 11:07pm
Well income tax season is coming up so be prepared for more dumb pop up companies.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:08am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Well income tax season is coming up so be prepared for more dumb pop up companies.

phuck them and they H & R block start up with Aliexpress kilo bidness. Go feed dem kids with THEY earned income credick.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:38am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

phuck them and they H & R block start up with Aliexpress kilo bidness. Go feed dem kids with THEY earned income credick.

_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:14am
lol. I need to open one. . . get in on some of this bread. lol. A friend of mine either started one or joined another woman who started one and they don't know sh*t. I just want to help them be more reputable, but I am not contributing without some compensation. I just told her recently to update her descriptions and get a website. . . text me captions under an instagram picture isn't cutting it.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:26am
And somebody here is going to be a victim of one of those pop up companies
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style