Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Dumb newbie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Trina trina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trina trina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dumb newbie
    Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:36pm
Hi guys

I'm a new joiner and firstly need some translation on the lingo, what is a CV and a AV please?

I have recently installed some Peruvian hair from Luvin hair on alibaba which I'm not overly impressed with tbh. I had brazilian hair prior to this for a year and it didnt shed or tangle. I bought from a girl at my daughters clinic but she has stopped attending :-( I had a bad experience with a company called global hair (I'm from the UK) the hair matted in 1 week. I'm now on the hunt to replace the good 1st experience I had. All I know is she got from India, is that the key as the only Indian seller I can see is lagah exports but he wanted me to order 1kg and pay by western union which scared me a bit? ESpecially as my head is small and only use 2 bundles? I ordered 8 this time and shared with my bf and sister in law but now feel bad as despite the good reviews the hair is not good.

Basically I have a few questions

How do I access the newbie information discussions as I can't seem to find in the search options?

When I do buy hair what tests can I perform to check its ok? I read burning the hair and shampooing with neautralizing shampoo, is this true? If so any other tips/hints so I don't get ripped off again thanks

If I want real brazilian do I steer clear off alie express alibaba and dh hate? Or just Chinese vendors?

I think that's all the 'dumb' questions for now thanks in advance guys
Sponsored Links

chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:49pm
CV= Chinese Vendor
AV= American Vendor

Indian vendors typically only accept western union so you have to be very careful. I don't think that real "brazilian" hair exists. It's all processed Chinese or Indian. You can search the boards for vendor reviews by going to google and typing in the name of vendor + bhm.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trina trina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by chocolate03 chocolate03 wrote:

CV= Chinese Vendor
AV= American Vendor

Indian vendors typically only accept western union so you have to be very careful. I don't think that real "brazilian" hair exists. It's all processed Chinese or Indian. You can search the boards for vendor reviews by going to google and typing in the name of vendor + bhm.

Thanks for quick response!

I didnt realise you could buy "brazilian" from America ? Is that considered better than Chinese then ? Thanks
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:25pm
Brazilian is a texture, its chinese hair however.. 
you can get it from America, but they got it from china.. lol

to search something on BHM 

google:

WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR bhm

e.g

brazilian hair vendors bhm
brazilian hair review bhm

and this is the newbie section..
cici1989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cici1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 7:12pm
This helped me a lot

It's just the 101 helpful thread

Edited by cici1989 - Jan 06 2013 at 7:12pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trina trina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:16am

wow im learning a lot here! so brazlian is just a texture? so how do i knwo if its the correct one? like ive seen some people say if it sheds in not real or if it tangles and so on?

The seller has responded that I should try conditon the hair and comb from the middle to the tip to the stop the tangling.........im not convinced? any advice?

Ill defo look up the google search tho thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trina trina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:28am
and sorry do you recommend going straight to the Chinese vendors then?
butterfly_2957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly_2957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:41am
You might want to try using a Dove Conditioner, I love it especially with the Argon Oil

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trina trina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 3:05am
Thanks all! Think I may try some more exp hair next time
musbjaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musbjaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 8:11am
I was wondering about the Luvin hair. There's a local AV where I live and I think their vendor is Luvin... The wefts were really bad... Was your wefts pretty good?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic