FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Due date--how many actually had baby?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:40pm
OP do you have a smart phone w/ apps? If so, you should download the babycenter app. Their forum is uhh...interesting...but I learned sooooo much there from other moms who had babies due in October. It's cool speaking to thousands of other people who are going through the same thing at the same time.
Sponsored Links

mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Woah. Your baby stayed cooking in the oven for a month Beatrice? Damn! That baby must've gotten real comfy in there
that happened with my mom too. she said i didnt want to come out.

couldnt happen with my kids i was serving eviction notices.Ermm the need to sleep on my stomach was great.LOL

i miss this Cry

congrats to wifey and yaya!!

i'm due vday, but I keep thinking he'll come early.

Aww Ladybird!! Congrats to you. V-Day will be here before we know it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

OP do you have a smart phone w/ apps? If so, you should download the babycenter app. Their forum is uhh...interesting...but I learned sooooo much there from other moms who had babies due in October. It's cool speaking to thousands of other people who are going through the same thing at the same time.

I have to agree! I live on that site. All of the "weird" pregnancy stuff that has happened to me
(neck darker than the rest of my body, pitch black ring around my navel, a hairy bellyDead, chipped front teeth, cloudy urine, splitting/separating abdominal muscles, tail bone pain, foot pain, longe 1 inch hairs growing out of my cheeks, hemorrhoids once the baby turned head down, varicose veins, swollen feet and ankles, fat hands and fat face, lol. I can always find people there who have had the same troubles. I didn't realize that chipped teeth are common during pregnancy. I get plenty of calcium, so I don't know what the deal with that is.

I hope to get them filed down evenly at my next dental appointment. My friends and fam say they don't notice it, but I do and it drives me nuts whenever I look in the mirror.

Luckily my overall health has been great as has my blood pressure. The occasional cloudy urine went away after the 1st trimester.

Edited by mcelweewife - Dec 18 2012 at 6:21pm
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:24pm
My teeth chipped while chewing gum when I was pregnant. It was so wired bc all of a sudden I was chewing on crunchy gum lol
juicygyrl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicygyrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:28pm
I was due 10-5-2012 and had my baby 10-6-2012 at 10:45 am. I went into labor on my due date. 

eta:
When I went into labor early morning( on my due date) I thought it was false labor pains from sex the night before. My husband kept saying I was in labor and I kept telling him it was false labor pains and no one actually has their baby on the due date ( rarely.) I continued about my day; went to the mall, paid some bills went grocery shopping and picked out some paint. All the while holding my breath every 15-20 minutes not knowing I was in labor, lol. Luckily I labored at home all day and night. Although she was born 10hours and 45 min beyond my due date she was close!

Edited by juicygyrl - Dec 18 2012 at 6:37pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 8:12pm
juicy I am liking your birth story, it sounds like a great experience. I still have 4 hours before midnight, lol. I still have hope.....

ismile13 thank you for making me feel less like an alien. NONE of my friends or coworkers had that happen to them. ONLY online have I heard of it happening to others!
It happened sometime during the 1st 6 weeks of my pregnancy.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:43pm
My cousin's GF had their daughter on her due date. 

I was born one week before the due date they gave my mother.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:51pm
God bless you and your baby mcelweewife!!!!

Praying your baby comes quickly and easily!
keishe83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keishe83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:55pm
Good luck Wifey Big smile Having a baby is one of the best things that can happen.

My first child was born 2 days late. The doctor had to break my water.

My second child was born a day late.
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:03pm
mc wait til you get to do your first full pee lol. come on out little baby and give mama's bladder a rest!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>