Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Due date--how many actually had baby?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 3:37pm
I was 10 days late. Sometimes babies like to chill in the womb longer than medically necessary. Think of it as extra long (internal) hug.Big smile

ETA: I as in ME, not my baby. 
<---childless.

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Dec 18 2012 at 3:40pm
Sponsored Links

Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 3:46pm
I was a month late being lazy as usualBig smile...congrats
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:18pm
My friends first child just came last week.
She was 20 days late.

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:27pm
I just wanted to say congratulations and that I hope it all goes well. What an exciting time!!!! Get some sleep while you can. 

My daughter was 2 days late with no signs at all and to get her out I cleaned the whole house from top to bottom while jumping up and down and dancing to music, then I spent 8 hours walking and shopping and then to seal the deal I ate 7 spicy tacos. My water broke 1 hour after I finished the tacos.

Edit: If the baby is doing fine and responding...don't let them talk you into inducing. My OBGYN told me she was going to induce me if baby didn't come after one week post due dute. She really thought she was going to tell me.....lol it was funny but my friend got talked into hers. Worst Labor Ever.

Edited by texasmami0117 - Dec 18 2012 at 4:29pm
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:54pm
1st child -Due Dec 21st, wasn't born until Jan 2nd and I was induced. He was getting too big.

2nd child- due Nov 5th- wasn't born until Nov 11th. Had a lil bloody show but nothing else. Took castor oil and went into labor w/in 5 hrs. LOL 

They say "2 weeks before- 2 weeks after" due date but ppl still say their child was early or late if it wasn't born exactly on due date.

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:55pm
All 3 of my sisters kids were born on their due dates w/o induction.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:19pm
Thats amazing!
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Woah. Your baby stayed cooking in the oven for a month Beatrice? Damn! That baby must've gotten real comfy in there
that happened with my mom too. she said i didnt want to come out.

couldnt happen with my kids i was serving eviction notices.Ermm the need to sleep on my stomach was great.LOL

i miss this Cry

congrats to wifey and yaya!!

i'm due vday, but I keep thinking he'll come early.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:23pm
I think my mom said I was a few days late

She had a c section because she wouldn't dilate 
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:36pm
My son was three days early. Walking/being active personally helped me. I walked around everyday on campus up until the day I went into labor.

I also went into the hospital when I got my bloody show and found out I was in labor. No cramping or contractions before then.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style