Perfect Hair Collection

Due date--how many actually had baby?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:26am
I was overdue by 8 days. They had to break my water to get my labor started. If you need this done... get the pain killers before they give you Pitocin <----- created by the DEVIL HIMSELF

Once I was ready to push it only took 3 and he was out. So once things get going it can be very fast. Rest up and watch some movies. Turn around any clocks and take off your watch.

Edited by Prazol60 - Dec 18 2012 at 10:27am
Sponsored Links

mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:27am
Ok thank you all that was helpful.
Bunyahh I did read awhile ago that most babies come either 2 weeks before they are due, or 2 weeks after, but I hoped it wouldn't apply to meLOL

My sis in law had my niece the day before her due date and two of my close friends had their baby on or the day after they were due. I was hoping that would happen to me.

My original due date was December 25th, but they pushed it back to the 18th due to his size.
iSMILE13 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iSMILE13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:46am
Good luck and enjoy every minute of labor. It's such a memorable experience and everyone has a unique story
mcelweewife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcelweewife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I was overdue by 8 days. They had to break my water to get my labor started. If you need this done... get the pain killers before they give you Pitocin <----- created by the DEVIL HIMSELF

Once I was ready to push it only took 3 and he was out. So once things get going it can be very fast. Rest up and watch some movies. Turn around any clocks and take off your watch.

I am having a home water birth, but my midwife did tell me if baby is not here by Friday, an appointment with my ob will be scheduled and I will be induced if baby is not responding to stimuli, or if there concerns he is too big and/or placenta is calcifying.
Meanwhile I am just relaxing and waiting. I didn't sleep much last night due to excitement, so I may take a nap.
ETA:  Thank you, I smile 13!

Edited by mcelweewife - Dec 18 2012 at 10:49am
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:03am

Congrats in advance Wifey! I am so happy for you.  Big smile All the best for your birth and health of the baby.

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:07am
An assos of mine was due on sunday and they induced her then. she had the baby yesterday around 2pm.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:18am
Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

I am having a home water birth, but my midwife did tell me if baby is not here by Friday, an appointment with my ob will be scheduled and I will be induced if baby is not responding to stimuli, or if there concerns he is too big and/or placenta is calcifying.
Meanwhile I am just relaxing and waiting. I didn't sleep much last night due to excitement, so I may take a nap.

What exactly is a home water birth?  I know I can google it but go ahead and tell me whatchu doinTongue

MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:27am
I had both my kids on the first due dates given...they were adjusted once for  my daughter and twice for my son (I keep my dates pretty well so it lined up as it should have).  
With both, I had woke up with the thought it wasn't going to be that day cause nothing happened...but when it did, they arrived with smooth deliveries.

Good luck!
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:36am
Congrats and good luck!! It seemed like yesterday when you announced that you were pregnant!!! :-)
All of the friends I know, except for one gave birth on their due dates! One of my friends had a c-section this morning and she was due on Christmas day and another one is being induced tomorrow on her due date!
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by mcelweewife mcelweewife wrote:

What exactly is a home water birth?  I know I can google it but go ahead and tell me whatchu doinTongue

It's where you give birth in a birthing pool...I did this with my son and did a modified version with my daughter.  Mid-wives are great if you get good ones.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic