Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

DRY & WEAK hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Varshae95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Varshae95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DRY & WEAK hair
    Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 7:21pm
Help!! Confused I have bleached my hair, got a relaxer, and used multiple rinses on my hair over the past 4 months. My hair looked good after my hair was first colored but now it's weak and dry (especially my ends). Also, I have recently decided to go natural and I need to be guided in the right direction into healthy, longer hair. Thanks Smile
Sponsored Links

HairCray100 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairCray100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 1:17pm
I'm far from an expert, but i would say a good place to start if you are transitioning is to start taking care of it now. Get a good balance of protein and moisture, that will help with the dry and weakness. I could suggest a ton of products but its all about what your hair responds to and likes.  Check the link of just google  moisture protein balance in hair

http://www.hairlista.com/forum/topics/moisture-protein-balance - http://www.hairlista.com/forum/topics/moisture-protein-balance

nicolecashville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolecashville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 11:52am
You need a good deep conditioner to use. Look up the LOC method on YouTube. Use the loc method on wash days.   You can also make your own moisture spray when you are on the go. Get a spray bottle big or small. Fill half water. The other half will be equal parts or aloe vera juice, your choice of oil or more than one oil, glycerin, and rose water. Shake it up and spray as many times of day as needed. This spray is also good for when you have braids or twists in.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply