FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Dry Socket - Ever Had One?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:31pm
i had one a few years ago. man that was so painful i wanted to slap somebody!! its hard to explain the pain. it was a terrible throbbing pain. i used some gauze dipped in this oil that i cant remember the name of and packed it in there. that helped alot. i lost weight because i couldnt eat solid food for like 2 WEEKS.
Sponsored Links

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

i had one a few years ago. man that was so painful i wanted to slap somebody!! its hard to explain the pain. it was a terrible throbbing pain. i used some gauze dipped in this oil that i cant remember the name of and packed it in there. that helped alot. i lost weight because i couldnt eat solid food for like 2 WEEKS.

Tea tree oil?Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I know because I had dry socket on my bottom wisdom and LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD the pain...the pain is something out of this world and uniquely horrible.

I'd rather deliver Neyo's babies without epidural. 

Dry socket can bring a grown man to his knees i tell you. lol

I remember begging for a gun when I ran out of narcs.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:22am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Tea tree oil?Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I know because I had dry socket on my bottom wisdom and LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD the pain...the pain is something out of this world and uniquely horrible.

I remember begging for a gun when I ran out of narcs.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Heaven's gates. I've heard on more than one occasion that tooth pain is worse than child birth. My mother has also said this to be true LOL.

...and I am SO mad at you 'bout having Neyo's babehs naturally! NOOOoooooo!!!! LOL
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:23am

Does it hurt when your mouth is closed, or only when it is open and air 'touches' it? My sister had a root canal performed, and the only thing that stopped the pain was drinking ice-cold water to numb the area, or keeping her mouth sealed shut Pinch.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:47am

Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Does it hurt when your mouth is closed, or only when it is open and air 'touches' it? My sister had a root canal performed, and the only thing that stopped the pain was drinking ice-cold water to numb the area, or keeping her mouth sealed shut Pinch.

it hurt all the time but air hitting it made it worse. had me up crying at 3 in the morning. any extreme temperatures made it worse so i just consumed room temperature ensures the whole time.

the oil i used wasnt tea tree but it had a similar smell. i cant for the life of me remember what it was. it was really strong and spicy tasting.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:51am
oregano oil
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:55am
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

yes that pain is the worse. i didnt even know what a dry socket was before then!!

im trying to remember the name of that darn oil i used. i dont think it was tea tree oil though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:59am
ah ha !! now i remember it was clove oil.

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:00am
Hug to errrybody who's had that kind of tooth pain

I had my wisdom teeth pulled in the hospital under anesthesia ... from so many people's stories, I don't know how I wouldve survived it otherwise
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:17am
heavens no... why did i come into this thread?

i thought this was about ppl who couldn't cry...lol dont judge me.

i sure was in the hospital last month w/ a tooth ache...from hayle. 1/2 my face swollen that they had to let me expedite the emergency wait.

it was the devil.
and i still have to go back... im scared now. what if they take out this next tooth and i get this dry socket. if its as bad as yall are making it sound..sigh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic