Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drunk Aussie Woman Spits/Hits Men on Train...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:39am
Well looka dere! Look how easy that was. Amazing how that not using excessive force thing works. 
Sponsored Links

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:11am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

No she didn't get what she deserved.

She deserved an uppercut. 
Why?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:06am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Australia ain't bout that life.

Yeah different cultures react differently. This can't be compared the the bus driver and that woman because that was in the US. I know that people would have reacted differently here too. The only time I've seen a passenger become unruly the bus driver pulled over and radioed in for the police.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

"I don't hit girls, love!"

"Just wake up to yourself! WAKE UP TO YOURSELF!"

*weak with laughter*

I approve of this video. How hard was it for them to remove her from the train? No hitting required Approve.

LOL @ the guy at the end screaming out 'you're gonna get run ova by the bloody train!!!'

she didnt attack the train driver though

/sarcasm
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:37am
She look like she smells like fish & piss Sick
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Australia ain't bout that life.

Yeah different cultures react differently. This can't be compared the the bus driver and that woman because that was in the US. I know that people would have reacted differently here too. The only time I've seen a passenger become unruly the bus driver pulled over and radioed in for the police.

This
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:46am
i always wanted to be the kind of person that can wear pink and red together. one of these days im just gonna say eff it and go for itLOL
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:54am
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Meh I'm not gonna wish she got hit just because the other girl on the bus got uppercut. I wonder if that bus driver would've uppercut the white woman. Nope.

that bus driver is crazy. he would have reacted the same if the girl he uppercutted was white imho.

he was spat on and slapped up, hell yea he would have hit becky too.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:22am
Just because a person acts this way and nothing happens doesnt mean they didnt deserve it. Not everyone is going to let u run up in their face curse them out and then spit on them. I know I am not the one, girl would of quickly got a 2 piece and a biscuit. For those of u who would let someone do the same and u respond in a calm nonviolent way... Congrats. But as it says in that ole negro spiritual...

♫ When my patience has run low
that ain't good news
When thy spits in my face
that ain't good news

I’m going to lay this b!tch out
Going to throw my fist up cross her face
Goin’ to take it home to Jesus
Ain’t that good news

She gonna learn today
Ain't that good news

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London