Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drunk Aussie Woman Spits/Hits Men on Train...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:58pm
I wanna see that Dingleberry try this in any black neighborhood...
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:02pm

had that been black men on the train with a white woman and they did that.....they'da gone to jail....or at least woulda been held for more questioning.

had she been cussin and spittin and shoved/socked the train operator who was actually driving the train at the time of the "assault" and not the passengers...and she being white and he black or white ...he'da called the cops.  IMO.

to me .....this is not the same circumstances as the bus driver incident.....not sayin' that man shoulda hit that woman in that situation.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

had that been black men on the train with a white woman and they did that.....they'da gone to jail....or at least woulda been held for more questioning.

had she been cussin and spittin and shoved/socked the train operator who was actually driving the train at the time of the "assault" and not the passengers...and she being white and he black or white ...he'da called the cops.  IMO.

to me .....this is not the same circumstances as the bus driver incident.....not sayin' that man shoulda hit that woman in that situation.

But even so, you think if the circumstances had been the same then a white woman simply would not have been hit?
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

The video has drawn plenty of reactions from YouTube users, specifically debating whether this constitutes violence against a woman or if her provocation made her train-tossing acceptable.

Wow seriously? What less could they have done? There would be no such debate had she been black. But you know white women must be handled with the utmost care. *sigh*

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 05 2012 at 11:15pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

But even so, you think if the circumstances had been the same then a white woman simply would not have been hit?

u mean the bus situation?  had the woman been white....no...he would not have reacted the same.  

eta: this would have been some kind of comparable had she been doing all this to the train driver (while operating the train) and not the passengers.  

Edited by newdiva1 - Nov 05 2012 at 11:46pm
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:01am

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

u mean the bus situation?  had the woman been white....no...he would not have reacted the same.  

You are probably right which is why I didn't understand why black women were laughing so hard. 
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:25am
Meh I'm not gonna wish she got hit just because the other girl on the bus got uppercut. I wonder if that bus driver would've uppercut the white woman. Nope.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:28am
Australia ain't bout that life.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:18am
i would've decked this dumb bish so hard and not a single fucc wouldve been given smh

Edited by mrshairdo - Nov 06 2012 at 1:20am
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:20am
Black men know better than to touch a White woman

Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Meh I'm not gonna wish she got hit just because the other girl on the bus got uppercut. I wonder if that bus driver would've uppercut the white woman. Nope.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic