Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 590591592593594 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 6:59pm
^^^^^BYE^^^^^ LOL...

*hissing under breath* "won't lose hair genetically  wth?
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2014 at 7:41pm
Hey I'll have a freaking beard tho!!  Like a damn billy goat!!
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:33am
^^^^^ no u won't...lol

i just got finished ordering some single crown brushes and yesterday i ordered some Lorac cosmetics...i need to stop...lol..Hautelook gonna kill me...
*M. Gurl * View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *M. Gurl * Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 5:03am
 I've been looking for the perfect foundation to match my red undertone because alot of the drugstore makeup has a weird yellowish undertone to it. My cousin suggested the LA girl pro concealer (Dark Cocoa) to use as a foundation and it matches perfectly! Its very light but has great med to full coverage....and I only paid $1.99 for it!Clap
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 8:20am
i love miliani (sp?) lipsticks sooo much i wanna pick some blushes today

i need to get back to wearing eyeliner 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:11am
We need to do more reviews and swatches
I will review and swatch my latest purchases later
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:23am
Select wet n wild $2 @ walgreens till Saturday.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:44am
I went to Sephora the other day because they sent me a 10% off coupon and a free makeover thingy.

Well, I was browing the products and the young black sales rep was pressin me to try out ish, so I obliged .. I had time to burn.

This young lady had me looking like ghosta muddafuccin face killahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!! y'all hear me... I was like nah young hija this is not going to work. She was trying to sale me on this powder and primer combo by Stila...Stern Smile

I told her that my face had no warmth what so ever, she didn't want to listen... I was up in there like Kanye West..LOL.. you ain't got the answers, you ain't got the answers young lady !

She asked another sales rep which side of her face do you prefer and she selected my original face that I walked in there with... I had to school her on a bit on people of color and that we can't wear just anything. Jesus take her by the hand and show her the way..
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

^^^^ok  do you apply some sort of brow wax or gel to keep color in place?  

Some ladies use a bit of Milk of Magnesia prior to applying brow products.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 1:56pm
Those sephora employees are the worst!!!!!!!!!! Their makeup is always horrid
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 590591592593594 601>
  Share Topic