Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575576577578579 592>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 11:53pm
I love the dark one at the bottom. Its one of the colors i'm looking for.

Do you ladies have any tips or product suggestions to prevent makeup transfer to clothing? Mainly foundation.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 1:13am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I was looking at the kevyn aucoin skin balm..... I need to look on Yt at reviews though.

its sold out on Hautelook ...real quick  it was only 15.00 on there..
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 1:19am
Originally posted by MissDarkEyes MissDarkEyes wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

so today i went and bought the Kat von D everlasting love  liquid lipstick.....boy this stuff is seriously MATTE! I Stopped by my parents house and had some of their dinner..mom made her famous chicken and rice...dayum i had around 5 helpingsBig smile only on  small plateWink and my KVD really lasted..i had to do a slight touch up, nothing serious and the rice is oily. i got the color BAU-hAUS.Nice color and payoff....i wanted to get LUV but it is a little too much for hospital workConfusedwould i get some more ...oh definitely yes!!!!!

I have LUV and Vampiria and I love them both.  I like LUV way better than MAC's Heroine.  You could probably rock LUV at the hospital.  Give the patients something pretty to look at! LOL

thanks...yeah there is this one black female co-worker and she is rocking some major heat misor red hair in maternity....lawdLOLLOLi mean BRIGHT RED...but that's another story...i will get LUV this weekend and a red color..been wearing my bauhaus everyday ...Vampira didn't look too good when it matted down on my hand..but i think i will invest in that one also...i guess when wearing such bright lip products one should wear nude eyemakeup to not compete...
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 8:02pm
Now I know I said lipstick was something I would never splurge on but too faced melted fig and lipstick queen got me.

Never again but they got me this time.
I couldn't resist
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Bought this recently, now that I'm looking at the official page they have 2 colors I think could've worked better for me, but I got the cocoa color that's all they had for brown shades at the grocery store. I like it... with moisturizer my skin gets superrr oily but without it's okay.. I think I may need to set it with my hd powder. Anyone tried it?

yes I hate it
I just felt it was a waste of money
maybe mine did not work right
that ole watery foam does not hold up in this heat Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

--------

this is wet n wild vamp it up 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 8:24pm
I need this gloss though
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 8:50pm
Bought 4 of the new limited edition wet n wild trio's. yay!
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 9:29pm
any tips on how to prevent lipstick from staining lips? I have some lippies that when I remove them at nightmy lips are stained and I try exfoliating and still stained. The next morning I could still see some traces of the lipstick
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Bought 4 of the new limited edition wet n wild trio's. yay!

lank?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575576577578579 592>
  Share Topic