Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 568569570571572 592>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Kat Von seems to be doing work with hee make-up company. I still havent picked up her foundation yet.... didn't want to go to the mall for just that..

Is there a chart that matches one foundation to other brands? If not why..lol

Ill check out the suggestions. Thanks ladies

you are welcome and good luck...keep us posted of what u decided to get and how it works out for you G
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 10:26am
googled Hee makeup company and the Korean actress Kim Tae Hee pics keep popping up..
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:07pm
she is telling the truth 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:44pm
^^^^^she is so on point with this video....i mean makeupd0ll has a man and he knows what she looked like before her magic tricks...maybe she didn't go all out with her makeup when they first started out...there are videos out there with white utubers who look far "different" in their before pics...

there is one girl whose face is so full of acne it is a total shocker when she first exposed it for all to see...she white..and after she put her makeup on a total transformation..

but thanks for those who keep giving Makeupdoll more exposure...and more view counts on her videos to put more $$$$$ in her pockets now..keep clicking
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:54pm
dior exactly!!!
couldn't have said it better
when these people gone learn youtubers get paid by views
smh

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 6:56pm
sh*t the best thing I ever did was learn how to do my makeup...took me up several notches
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:08pm
 though, i think makeupdolls make up is excessive, I got so tired of ppl going in on this chick. ppl do what makes them happy. I thought she clearly suffered from hyper pigmentation, then some fols were like, shes not drinking enugh water, her diet must be ficked up.. it was so ridiculous, i had to go in on a few ppl. I noticed most were frumpy ass chicks or men who always try & use FB to voice their opinions on how to control women...loved this vid

Edited by msjaim2 - Jul 23 2014 at 7:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:44pm
http://youtu.be/ex33wtqnNz8

and she is a professional M.O.D.E.L.  WTLFH??? AND FOLKS GOT SOME NERVE TO TALK ABOUT M-UP DOLL?

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jul 23 2014 at 7:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:51pm
she has two vaginas Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

she has two vaginas Stern Smile

what???? i am lost..LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon