Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 563564565566567 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:26pm
youre not supposed to use mascara… dont.. cus you cant clean it off..  
i only did one time cus i was on my trip and they were falling out and getting sparse.. 

i was told that you can only use one of those heated curlers… not the regular ones. 

and yea they have different curls.. do you remember the length of yours..? 

the lengths usually go like 10's, 11's, 12s, etc.. 
the curls i know once i got "J" and another time "C" but idk if every place uses the same names… 

but do you like them overall? 
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:30pm
I dont know coco.. I dont have on any makeup so I can't tell how I feel about them. But I never like my (individuals) lashes when theyre not curled.. so.. if I dont curl these I will hate them.

Disapprove after curling I'll see if theyre doable without mascara. She was like "Ok, you want them long.. but do you want them natural looking?" ... I was like "NO!".. she didn't even show me the different lengths.. just said "Ok I will make long and thick". I should have asked.. i read about length numbers before I went.. but she seemed to be in a rush

ugh I should have asked about a curl.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:35pm
i found these… i usually got mink or silk.. 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:37pm
So I needed a new tinted moisturizer after I got some summer sun the past few weeks. I had the Ulta lady match up my LA girls concealer. She found one and applied it for me. It looked good so I ended up buying NYX tinted moisturizer in Almond. Walked around in the humid heat and it still looked nice on my skin. I am shocked lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:40pm
oh and sometimes i got two different lengths to make it look more realisitic.. 

the time i liked it the most i got 11's (more towards the inner corner) and 12s and they were C. 

i got soooo many compliments. 

the first time i was given Js… but i didnt know what they were called.. i think they give most ppls Js.. 
i didnt love them.. but they were fine. but after that i made sure to find out the names so i knew better for next time. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 25 2014 at 9:42pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:40pm
I want D or L curl. Now I want to cuss this bitch out and take my tip back

Their site says theyre "mink silk".. I just went here cause my coworkers looked nice and they had a special lol.. FML
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:47pm
I need a new foundation
Do they have darker shades cc?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:51pm
they never really asked me either LB but i ask a lot of questions and investigate.. 

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:51pm
I think that is the darkest shade they offer right now in tinted moisturizer. Lemme look on the website.
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-240-tinted-moisturizer.aspx

No but they do carry darker shades in foundation!
http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/p-150-stay-matte-but-not-flat-liquid-foundation.aspx

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:45am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

gorg is she an nw47? who sells makeup forever in stores? I want to try their foundation 

Not sure she doesn't use Mac foundation but I will see if it pops up....Sephora
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair