BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 536537538539540 592>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:03pm
i have been mixing my lippies to make new colors because out of all the lipsticks I have brought in the last 2 months I find myself only wearing like 3 colors which are from the maybelline line and Milani. I also need to get more containers to hold them in
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

nyx on hautelook… 

whyyyy when i just bought bras and sht from vickies and 3 wicks and sht from BBW? 

girl take that ish back and get your NYX on....N.O.W. COCONESSLOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Oh and Im repurchasing my NARS body glow.....I could actually make it tho.....the shyt is $60......

60 to get in and then to spend more...u receive any sort of voucher or discount card when u go into these places...oh yeah maybe Fashion4Lover will be there or some other utuber's that live in Chi-town..

knowing not that u would care SandraLOLLOLLOL

The Body glow is $60....the makeup shuw is $45 and you get to purchase makeup at a discount and sit in on seminars for free....Last year I met Enkore Sam Fine and the guy that does oprahs make up as well as the guy that owns cinema secrets

i went to the makeup show. . didnt get much. just got some inglot concealers and more bdellium brushes... so many ppl were so extra..smh

btw, if you all havent tried it already, give that loreal butterfly mascar a try.. I love it, much better than my rimmel glam eyes

I can imagine.....I go for the seminars and discounts......im not into the yt celebs.....tho I was giddy for Sam Fine......but thats a makeup legend......Embarrassed
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:36pm
Bought a MAC Veluxe Brow Liner & MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Gold Deposit. 
I didn't realize how similar Gold Deposit is to Lorac's Tantalizing Baked Bronzer. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:55pm
^Both look gorgeous.Tongue
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:45pm
i got the loreal primer and this eyebrow applicator 

they also had one by revlon.. it looked almost identical to the one above but it came in a pack with lashes and i didnt want the lashes.. 

i wanted to try that chaffing gel but they were all out.. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 11 2014 at 3:49pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 3:47pm
oh i also got a magnified mirror… but i might go get a better quality one instead idk how i feel about this one.. 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 5:34pm
I dont need nothing else you hear me nuffin but maybe that Kaoir red matte, and 1 lip tar that I never bought . 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 11 2014 at 6:37pm
does anyone have this???
http://kaoir.com/showoff.php

it looks kinda orangey red in the pci but when Trina wears it looks deep red. I aint got time to be playing with this off brand $20 lipstick
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 1:35am
just got finished emailing philly's mayor of looking into hosting a IMATS in philly and also a Hair event too...hope he responds...

NY hosts IMATS, CHICAGO, CALI, NEW JERSEY...Phlly can have bey/jay in concert and i don't curr i want some dayum discounted makeup and have fun..wth???
I even suggested a Hair Show also...some discounted weave hair also....lol...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 536537538539540 592>
  Share Topic