Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 533534535536537 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:28pm
I think this would be perfect for makeup....

http://www.amazon.com/The-Original-Pink-Box-PB20MTB/dp/B002DA7DDM/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1402334767&sr=8-17&keywords=pink+plastic+bags#productDetails
Sponsored Links

Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:41pm
Yesssssssss!!!! The Lorac Pro palette 2 is coming out. Haven't made a makeup purchase in a while, I'm definitely getting this. I rather have palettes than buy single shadows

Edited by Journey94 - Jun 09 2014 at 12:42pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:41pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:42pm
@PG  that is nice....love the color...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Journey94 Journey94 wrote:

Yesssssssss!!!! The Lorac Pro palette 2 is coming out. Haven't made a makeup purchase in a while, I'm definitely getting this. I rather have palettes than buy single shadows

I love her products...her e/s's are very soft and blendable...PG please keep an eye out for this also on Haute along with the NYX palette please..i'd appreciate it...thanksThumbs Up
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:47pm
thanks for the tip island! 

but when i want them to look curly again will they? i never use eyelash curlers cus idk if i do it wrong or what.. but it always makes them look shorter to me. 

i do have some though.. ill try it. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i completely forgot about tweezers.. 
this time ill use them. 

i just watched makeupdolls tutorial.. she first places them in the middle.. i was placing on the inside first. 

also she said she applies mascara afterwards instead of before… most do it before but i think waiting til after might make it a little easier and less curly.. 

how do you guys do it? 

im gonna watch a few more and see what works best for me.. 

Use an eyelash curler the opposite way your would normally use it and it will flatten out your curly lashes so you can apply the falsies easier

wow never would have thunk of the above...12.00 spent on something i already have...use a lash curler backwards...thanks..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:35pm
Dior.. she wasnt saying to use the lash curler to apply.. she was saying to use it backwards to lay them flat so Itll be easier to apply. 

i kept getting glue and stuff on my lashes and it was just hard cus my lashes are decent length and curly.. the lash curler backwards would straighten them. 
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:52pm
Makeupd0ll has a makeup class on June 28th and 29th in Atlanta. She posted the flyer on her Instagram page. It's only $100 and you get your own makeup kit...

I WANT TO GO!!!! Tongue
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Dior.. she wasnt saying to use the lash curler to apply.. she was saying to use it backwards to lay them flat so Itll be easier to apply. 

i kept getting glue and stuff on my lashes and it was just hard cus my lashes are decent length and curly.. the lash curler backwards would straighten them. 

oh ok....misunderstood ...thx..cocoa....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 533534535536537 592>
  Share Topic