BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 537538539540541 600>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:02am
Her YouTube is msellarie
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:13am
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

^^^^^^^want....want....want.....girl i am always reading of how the prices for makeup in 
Australia is outrageous.....u also have that fiber lash called Cherrybloom fiber mascara...so many positive reviews on that...but so expensive....69.00
WHOA...I would never spend that much on mascara. Standard mascara goes for about $19.00 (Australian dollars). Make-Up is definitely cheaper in the states though, friends of mine are going to Atlanta soon and I'm gonna give them a LONG list of things to get me LOL 

I got those australis lip creams for $9.00 each which is about USD$6 I think. 

it is a duo set....gel mascara and a fiber mascara...u apply ur favorite mascara first, then the gel mascara, than apply the dry fibers on top of the gel(wet) mascara, apply more of the gel mascara and fiber...repeat as often u like to get that certain look u r going for...
I bought a set off of aliexpress for 8.00 (i think) called Alpha mascara set....it is alright, not great.

pigment lasts? of those lipcreams?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:15am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Her YouTube is msellarie

thanks!...hopefully she has this look posted
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:19am
aaahhh its not coming up..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:34am
got it....thanks...she kind of resembles Janelle Monae a little bit...i think she used a la girl pencil for that purple color...she is cute....nice teethBig smile
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:18pm
Okay so I TRIED to get some of the items from the Under The Sea Collection, most of the shadows were soldout. I knew I should have got off my ass and went last week , so all I ended up with was a lip glass and 1 sad lil shadow. They had all those greens but they all looked alike and I wasnt impressed enough to pay $20 to look like I rubbed seaweed on my lids.

The lipsticks were mostly nudes, nothing special and the colors were whatever in person. 

The blushes are okay I guess if you into blush I dont wear it .

I just blank stared the salesperson when she tried to see me that $25 brush as a prize for not getting the 2 other shadows I wanted Stern Smile, I was not amused in the least .  She was like at least you will have the pretty brush, Girl Im not even into Mac like that to waste my money.

I got mama grace some foundation and tried on a Fur jacket, It was 60% off. I put it on hold and probably will go back to get it. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Okay so I TRIED to get some of the items from the Under The Sea Collection, most of the shadows were soldout. I knew I should have got off my ass and went last week , so all I ended up with was a lip glass and 1 sad lil shadow. They had all those greens but they all looked alike and I wasnt impressed enough to pay $20 to look like I rubbed seaweed on my lids.

The lipsticks were mostly nudes, nothing special and the colors were whatever in person. 

The blushes are okay I guess if you into blush I dont wear it .

I just blank stared the salesperson when she tried to see me that $25 brush as a prize for not getting the 2 other shadows I wanted Stern Smile, I was not amused in the least .  She was like at least you will have the pretty brush, Girl Im not even into Mac like that to waste my money.

I got mama grace some foundation and tried on a Fur jacket, It was 60% off. I put it on hold and probably will go back to get it. 

@PG LOLLOLLOLLOL UR posts are too much girl...esp if someone is trying to do u wrong here or outside of here....lawdhammercy
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:06pm
I went to rite aid and duane reade this morning looking for that damn Mink lipstick... idk why cause I knew they wouldnt have it. I checked walgreens a couple days ago

I didnt want it no way
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 3:26am
Milani had a 30% off sale for Memorial Day. Picked up 7 of the color statement lipsticks for $25....gonna swatch them later

Edited by danieb23 - Jun 07 2014 at 3:27am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 4:42am
^^nioce!

i wanna see teddy bearBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair