BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 532533534535536 600>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:02am
was on Dermstore and just got finished ordering this lip product called LIP QUENCHER..dayum that is the best moisturizer for one's lips....it is a pearly pinkish color lipgloss/moisture lip treatment in one...i put it on at night and take it off in the morning..it seriously stays put overnight...

duo for 16.96(including tax and ships for free)
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 4:39am
I bought and tried She Moisture's CC cream and it makes me look oily, hot. It wasn't a good look. I actually looked better before I put it on. I also wasn't a fan of the smell 

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:17am
that line is going to be a hit or miss with a lot of women
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:33pm

Yes we areBig smile I also have match master and Mac BB cream that I don't care for..I'm going to get the exact number and post when I get home...My fave go to is my Black Opal stick in Beautiful Bronz and Hazelnut both look the same on my skintone...I am wearing my Wicked by LimeCrime...got two compliments today Big smile 
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

so we are the same color Mrs BMW
what other foundations do you use I want to try something else
currently I have match master 7.5
and maybeline bb cream in the darkest shade

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 2:02pm
i only used that black opal stick once.. i still have it in suede mocha and hazelnut
i think i only used the suede mocha though.. it matched pretty well but i may be a little lighter now.
it was hot the day i wore it and i looked like my skin was gonna melt off. 
i dont like how its full coverage.. but i guess i should try it again.. and with a primer.. just to know if i like it. 
i should start to make a 'do not want, do not like, throw/giveaway' list.. 

bmw how to you apply it? 

i may get wicked man… cus i friggin adore diva and i think theyre almost the same color but i think wicked is more matte 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I bought and tried She Moisture's CC cream and it makes me look oily, hot. It wasn't a good look. I actually looked better before I put it on. I also wasn't a fan of the smell 

Those BB and CC creams are super oily in my opinion. YOu guys remember when celebrity makeup artist AJ crimson had a sale? His BB cream foundations were $10. I bought a few of them and they are super oily. It perfect for someone with dry skin. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i only used that black opal stick once.. i still have it in suede mocha and hazelnut
i think i only used the suede mocha though.. it matched pretty well but i may be a little lighter now.
it was hot the day i wore it and i looked like my skin was gonna melt off. 
i dont like how its full coverage.. but i guess i should try it again.. and with a primer.. just to know if i like it. 
i should start to make a 'do not want, do not like, throw/giveaway' list.. 

bmw how to you apply it? 

i may get wicked man… cus i friggin adore diva and i think theyre almost the same color but i think wicked is more matte 

I got that product thread that I started yesterday. Add your items there. product giveaway/swap!!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:57pm
yup thats what i was gonna do suga Wink

Edited by coconess - Jun 04 2014 at 5:57pm
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Those BB and CC creams are super oily in my opinion. YOu guys remember when celebrity makeup artist AJ crimson had a sale? His BB cream foundations were $10. I bought a few of them and they are super oily. It perfect for someone with dry skin. 

i THINK I BOUGHT 4 OF THOSE THINGS. I HAVE NOT USED ONE. IM SO MAD. NONE OF THEM MATCHED
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:13pm
Coco I got some ghost bond i'm about to post if you wanna try it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 532533534535536 600>