BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 530531532533534 601>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:43pm
@Coconess   LOL....CAN i throw in my list of products for you to get for me also...u and PG seemed to have that extra cash to spend..

try IT Cosmetics? they make an excellent concealer(s)...(jar)  Bye Bye Under eye corrector for concentrate and the other is(tube) ByeBye Full Coverage under eye with collagen(this seriously gives full coverage IMO)

oh and the other primer is LOREAL STUDIO SECRETS PROFESSIONAL ...this used to be on the Ulta's rewards program when u spend so much in certain months,but they did away with giving it away...
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:09pm
Doir post the link again. Im too lazy to search the thread. are the prices reasonable?
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:24pm
Dior I got 2 Milani runway palettes, and 6  Milani gloss.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

yeah they don;t look dramatic at all....did she curl ur lashes afterwards? i do see that sometimes onutube...go to a local BSS to purchase them? I want to get the new DUO glue it has vitamin A and C in it...comes in a green and white box..

she applied them so that they curled way upwards. 

i think thats the duo i have.. it has a stick applicator thing. 
ive had it a while its probably expired.. i was thinking of getting the black one but the one i have dries clear and i think the stick makes it easier.. 
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:33pm
I got the shea moisture foundation. I bought the powder one, and I like it a lot . I found my exact shade!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Doir post the link again. Im too lazy to search the thread. are the prices reasonable?

ok...gotta go in my bookmarks..LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Dior I got 2 Milani runway palettes, and 6  Milani gloss.

nice....nice....real nice....can u make swatches and post? or just tell us the colors and i will google the colors and see..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 10:46pm
@Girl101....tell us how it holds up...oxidize? oily looking after awhile, thanks..hope it does work out well for you...good luck
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:02pm
I promise to do swatches in the am....
Dior I need to be talking to Suzie Ormon about my purchases Cry

I use that loreal Primer, if you have a Dollar General near you its only like $6.99 or something there. Also I use Loreal coupons like $3.00 off when I buy mine. Last time it was BOGO 50% off at cvs.

I print coupons online too. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style