Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 519520521522523 592>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

nice for summer

IS this MissRosh or something like that from utube? she is very pretty
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:23pm
did any of you ever try Forever 21 lipsticks? i picked one up yesterday and i absolutely love it..$3.80 it cost me..i got it in berry...seems like the color stays pretty good and very moist..gonna pick some more up tomorrow..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 10:26pm
@Coco...i have the lash stash from sephora and in the box it has the exact same lashes u showed me...lol....they r not bad at all..now for me to apply them to see how they really look...i have to wait til my lash applicator comes in and then i will try it...

I totally forgot i had those lashes til i looked in that box..
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 1:56am
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

I actually like the matte a lot. It holds my face in place a lil longer.I use liquid foundation,  set with a translucent powder, then apply the setting spray. The dewy sucked for me and may be more suitable for powder/mineral makeup wearers to counteract that powdery appearance some give. Only thing I didnt like abt nyx spray was the actually spray mist not being fine enough, so I switched it to my ud allnighter bottle. 
Hmm, I don't have that problem. I use the primer, put some foundation in my hand and do a trick my mom taught me for a really realistic look. After pouring foundation in my hand (Revlon Normal/Oily Colorstay in Caramel) add some water to your hand and work together with a finger then swipe some up and apply. Kinda like how I used to apply reg foundation and then set/make myself look dewy by patting my face with a wet paper towel. My foundation lasts all day. No powder, may need to blot a bit here or there since the temperature has gone up, but otherwise, no issues Wink
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:00am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Scorpio, the matte must make your make up crack or something.LOL
No, I just want to look real and alive. I want to look natural, just a bit better. I've been wearing foundation daily ever since I did the whole blonde ombre, otherwise the honey blonde matches my skin and washes me out. All I wear is foundation, mascara, clear mascara to set my eyebrows and lip gloss/Carmex. I'm too busy for anything else LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:03am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

anyone on here make their own lash growth serum?  as in using Coconut oil, or castor oil and if u do does it seriously work? do any of those oils work on hair as in growing it?

oh the Gabbana Dolce foundation i went and bought was way too light for me..looked dark in pics but in person more of a beyonce color...so i gave it to this friend at work...

No, I was thinking of trying generic Latisse just for the hell of it though. I found where to get it online. PM me if you'd like the link
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:07am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Do you guys always put liner on your lower lashes? Want to also add I'm a pro with lashes my people.

Next task is blush. I don't know how to apply blush. When I went to Sephora the girl taught me but I tried it at home and no bueno.
I was taught to suck in my cheeks and brush from the start of my cheekbone on up to an inch before my ear's tragi. I don't really wear blush though. I don't really get the point for black people that aren't on camera or not wearing a full face of makeup Confused

ETA: I do have an oval face shape though

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Jun 02 2014 at 2:13am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:24am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

anyone on here make their own lash growth serum?  as in using Coconut oil, or castor oil and if u do does it seriously work? do any of those oils work on hair as in growing it?

oh the Gabbana Dolce foundation i went and bought was way too light for me..looked dark in pics but in person more of a beyonce color...so i gave it to this friend at work...

No, I was thinking of trying generic Latisse just for the hell of it though. I found where to get it online. PM me if you'd like the link

i think i beat u to the punch....LOL i am using this generic brand called bimatoprost...got it for 30 something dollars...i think this is my 6th different brand of eyelash growth serums..Smileno 7th i forgot i have GrandeLash growth serum still new in the package.  thanks anyway ScorpioLuv..
this thursday will be my 3rd week using this stuff bimatoprost..

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jun 02 2014 at 2:27am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:30am

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

i think i beat u to the punch....LOL i am using this generic brand called bimatoprost...got it for 30 something dollars...i think this is my 6th different brand of eyelash growth serums..Smileno 7th i forgot i have GrandeLash growth serum still new in the package.  thanks anyway ScorpioLuv..
this thursday will be my 3rd week using this stuff bimatoprost..
Yup that's it. Careprost/bimatoprost, lol. Tell me how it goes and post pics!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 2:35am
yep i will and i am trying to take pics...ones that look decent enough...lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 519520521522523 592>
  Share Topic