Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 526527528529530 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Mylanta......is this similar to MOM?

Yes, similar ingredients, both have Magnesium. And surprisingly, my brow tinting got on point using this as a primer. It made the eye pencil easier to work with with minimal smudging. 

Edited by MizzAmirah - May 31 2014 at 11:19pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 11:11pm
kotton, i have dark deep. 
are you ordering it online? go try it.. 
its great. 

southern this is a drugstore, dept, and high end thread now 
how did you like the dior mascara? 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

its great. 

neveer got arounf to it
brrn working on microdermabrasions 
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:00am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

its great. 

Hopefully I could get it from the store. 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Mylanta......is this similar to MOM?

Yes, similar ingredients, both have Magnesium. And surprisingly, my brow tinting got on point using this as a primer. It made the eye pencil easier to work with with minimal smudging. 

wow really??? what brand of brow tinting did you use? Godefroy brand?cause i want to tint my brows and be done with filling them in errday...maybe just touch them up, but this filling them in errday is getting to be a pain...LADIES STAY YOUNG..cause when u get my age hairs disappear overnight and start growing in places where it is very embarrassing...chin, around the mouth area...LAWD...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 1:50am
3:00 in the morning and i am online shopping for this eyelash applicator on the Sephora website...they don;t carry this item no more in their stores...12.00 applicator...tax and shipping all coming to 19.03...

had my falsies on today..how in sam;s hell do those guru's just whip those things on like its nothing..applied them before i did any eyemakeup...30 minutes to get those lashes on correctly

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Jun 01 2014 at 1:52am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:48am
Dior with a bunch of practice, i can probably do it in the dark now Cry
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:25am
I was in your shoes 2 months ago. Until I found this makeup thread. It changed my life. Turned my Dracula lashes into beautiful natural lashes. Can I get an amen for my testimony this morning!!!!!

It's all in the glue. Fan the lashes like 20 times so it would be tacky then apply. You can't mess it up at the point because they will just still to you lid. Conceal with eyeliner. Lashes are the last thing I put in after my shadow and eyeliner. Gurllllllllllll it was a struggle but now I could out them on quicker than those yt gurus.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:30am
Amen and waves my hand to the sky..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 11:35am
i need to get halfway like yall… 

it would take me hours.. and suga even after its tacky you can mess it up cus you have to get it right in the right place.. then move it around.. then sometimes it doesnt stick so i have to somehow try to put more glue on just 1 small part without taking off the whole thing.. 
its like you gotta place it darn near right the first time and you only get a few seconds to correct it.. 
maybe my hands are shaky or something. I like to use the little angled brush for going back in and trying to put more glue on an area.. but that messes up my brushes. i messed up that 25 dollar tiny mac brush over a pair of cheap lashes.. 
(btw im gonna pm you within an hour.. promise) 

Edited by coconess - Jun 01 2014 at 11:36am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 526527528529530 601>
  Share Topic