Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 511512513514515 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:16pm
i want some new lipstick...

but i feel like i got all the colors i need
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:50pm
i might pm you dior. 

i think im gonna get the nars concealer for under eye highlighting.. i told them i wanted to see what would be a good color for me (didnt mention a brand) and thats what they brought out.. plus thats what i was thinking id get anyways. they put a little on top of the LA girl and i like it.. 

i wanna get one thats my skintone too.. but idk if i should try a diff brand or get both nars 

i also wanna try to extend this very small cat eye she did.. its not even really noticeable. 
but just in case i go somewhere tonight i dont wanna mess it up.. 

i want to cut the lashes a little but i dont wanna mess them up or make them look worse.. and id be hurt if i cut my own lashes 

Edited by coconess - May 30 2014 at 8:55pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:08pm
nnaawww u don't have to pm me Coco...maybe u can find a pic similar to what the look looked like ...if that is possible...i mean the lash look..

leave lashes as is girl...one small snip and u seriously will regret it...seriously...u have glue remover to remove them? 

Edited by DiorShowGirl - May 30 2014 at 9:09pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:17pm
i dont mind pming you a pic.. 
i dont think you'd send it to everyone 

but these are them. they dont look crazy in the box.. and they looked fine last time.. it has to be the way she applied or my natural lashes..  

Edited by coconess - May 30 2014 at 9:18pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:20pm
lashes make you more photogenic i think.. 
i love that. 

i just dont get why these made my eyes look smaller but whatevs.. 
i need to play around with this sht/experiment more then maybe id get it.. 

these are both 'celebrity' but they look different.. maybe they made them more dramatic since the last time i got them which was like over 6 months ago… 

Edited by coconess - May 30 2014 at 9:23pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:23pm
oh those are very pretty....girl i love it on here and i wouldn;t jeopardize losing our internet friendship for doing something like that...i would get banned, stoned, hell nawww this is a major rough crowd on here...i couldn't even make a thread on here if i did that to you...

u just not used to so much EYEVAGE...like CLEAVAGE...sorry such a wrong description to describe your not liking your lash look...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:25pm
honestly they'd laugh and love you for posting my pic… 

if i was one of the really sweet angelic posters they'd probably come for you… but not i. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lashes make you more photogenic i think.. 
i love that. 

i just dont get why these made my eyes look smaller but whatevs.. 
i need to play around with this sht/experiment more then maybe id get it.. 

these are both 'celebrity' but they look different.. maybe they made them more dramatic since the last time i got them which was like over 6 months ago… 

maybe u need something way less dramatic...i have been googling lashes and came across some pretty ones...more natural ones..the pictured ones look as if they are more for nighttime...
those look like u would wear them if one worked in the cosmetology business,music business, fashion business, entertainment business,...Definitely not corp work, office work, etc..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:37pm
yes the second one looks alright (still a bit much for me..) for a night out.. 

but the first one looks okay for the day.. 
when i got there i looked at my sephora account to see which ones i had last time and told them it was 'celebrity' and those are the ones they grabbed for me.. 
they must have re-did them. 

oh well ill know for next time… 

i had hoped these would stay on tonight while i sleep and id just re-do the eyeliner for tomorrow.. but im not sure i wanna wear them tomorrow.. 
they looked lovely in sephora but when i got to the car i was like damn… wings on my eyes.. 
maybe ill get used to them. they look okay in some pics.. 
ill show you  

Edited by coconess - May 30 2014 at 9:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

honestly they'd laugh and love you for posting my pic… 

if i was one of the really sweet angelic posters they'd probably come for you… but not i. 

girl...now you know..so true...so very true...i have a big day ahead of me tomorrow...washed snowball last night and trying to put an outfit together for tomorrow...daughter and i shopping...
so u bought the lashes and they applied them for free cause u bought something there right?or do they still charge u for makeup application?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 511512513514515 592>
  Share Topic