Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512513514 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I'm not buying no lamp I'll just take my black behind to a nail salon..

LOLLOL   LOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryDeadDead

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Msn i should've followed this thread. Anyone use makeup forever. Tried on some foundation and i really like it. And theres a foundation by covergirl i just forgor the damn name.

repeating myself again...they KOP(again) just opened a whole store just for Makeup Forever...I have the Pro finish Multi Usage Powder...wet or dry...its pretty good...color 178 it is...i will use it for winter though or if there are cool summer days...

cover girl....not so much i use of their products...

I am now trying to master false lash application...lawd not looking good
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Crown Brushes they have a 32 piece set for $32 regularly $125, if you dont like them you can do the returns at Nordstrom Rack..

what u saying Nordstrom rack is selling these brushes or are these the brushes u were talking about in the previous posts that are on QVC or something? cause i am heading out to KOP tomorrow saturday and there is a nordstrom rack out there...

*on knees praying these are at rack stores*

Hautelook, is a site owned by Nordstrom. Everyday they have flash sales that start at 8 am PST and sometimes another one a 1pm PST. They have all kinds of designers on there, and if you dont like the item you can return them at Nordstrom Rack.

Items range from Rolex to NYX makeup. That site is addicting..... Its usually at least 50% off, and it changes everyday. I got me some Asics running shoes last week for $44.99 and they are still $100 in the stores.

It can get cut throat becasue alot of people buy off there and resell on Ebay and stuff, so once you add it to your cart you have 15 minutes to pay for the item or it goes back on saleCryCry Like On True Religion day I had JR logged into and hitting refresh, $40 for $200 pants, i could not pass it up. 

You have to sign up with your email but they dont stalk you or spam the phuck out of you.... 

Its worth it Smile

Edited by Princess Grace - May 30 2014 at 6:04pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:46pm
My mac mineralized skin finish arrived
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:48pm
i stopped at sephora just cus i happened to be around that city.. i dont even know if im going anywhere tonight.. i will tomorrow though. 
 they put some lashes and a little liner on top (plus small wing) for me. 

its been a whillllle since ive had lashes i think.. i picked the same ones i got from sephora last time cus they were natural looking.. but this time i asked her to apply them so that they curl upwards.. 
maaaan idk if its cus theyre more curly looking.. or if its cus my real lashes are much longer this time (so it looks much thicker) but yea… its a bit much for me.. like im gonna fly away… a bit too dramatic looking. and to think i almost went with a more dramatic pair… Dead

i dont like how my eyes look smaller though.. but i guess thats from the liner. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:48pm
I hate the new packaging
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i stopped at sephora just cus i happened to be around that city.. i dont even know if im going anywhere tonight.. i will tomorrow though. 
 they put some lashes and a little liner on top (plus small wing) for me. 

its been a whillllle since ive had lashes i think.. i picked the same ones i got from sephora last time cus they were natural looking.. but this time i asked her to apply them so that they curl upwards.. 
maaaan idk if its cus theyre more curly looking.. or if its cus my real lashes are much longer this time (so it looks much thicker) but yea… its a bit much for me.. like im gonna fly away… a bit too dramatic looking. and to think i almost went with a more dramatic pair… Dead

i dont like how my eyes look smaller though.. but i guess thats from the liner. 

AAAWWW U SHOULD of taken a pic to show us...it would have looked great as a night time going out look , but not a daytime look...shoot i have seem females with all of that makeup look on in broad daylight...looks good far away, but up close..um yeah...well to each their own...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:16pm
@Princess Grace....I think this is the site that Dezi from utube is subscribed to...i did go on there and fainted at the prices..i guess i didn't browse enough to see those sale prices...thanks for explaining this to me now...

they accept paypal? i only love cosmetic websites that accept this form of paymentLOL...some i will give a pass esp if they are having a fantastic sale...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:00pm
lol i just got them put on some hours ago i still have them on… 

i am trying to take a few pics but i doubt ill show yall Embarrassed

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 8:10pm
@coco....ppuuuuhhhhlllleeeeezzz ........thank youBig smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 510511512513514 592>