Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 508509510511512 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:02am
For some reason my makeup never comes out looking like good ):
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:07am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

http://www.bornprettystore.com/http://www.bornprettystore.com/

now PG...JUST B.R.O.W.S.E.......this site reminds me of Aliexpress layout....

Just browsed, it seems like aliexpress just marked upWink
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

http://www.bornprettystore.com/http://www.bornprettystore.com/

now PG...JUST B.R.O.W.S.E.......this site reminds me of Aliexpress layout....

Just browsed, it seems like aliexpress just marked upWink

u noticed that also.....those cheap ass makeup brush sets going for 20's and 30's dolla...dolla bill ya'll
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:50am
One of them brush sets is on Ebay for $8.99 with free shipping, that site play too much talking bout $32 Confused
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:02am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

any of y'all ever try/get shellac nails?

yes i love them cause I hate waiting on nails to dry. I love the SHINE. got tons of compliments on it cause of the shine. butttttttt i hate that the colours are limited and they dont wanna do all the fancy designs where i go. Im gonna go somewhere else and get them done.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:05am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

One of them brush sets is on Ebay for $8.99 with free shipping, that site play too much talking bout $32 Confused

i posted it because i was watching a tube tutorial on false lash applicators and i came across a video that had that link...i clicked and said wow not too bad of a site...posted it here and went back some more to browse and my browsing of the sites/prices dun woke me the hell up even more....LOL

even the phone cases are outrageous
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

any of y'all ever try/get shellac nails?

Indeed.
I love gel nails … I get a professional medi-pedi --- to take off dead skin… ONLY/
I have a LED nail dryer and I love to save money.I watch Person of Interest and do my nails…. LOL( –CB / CherryBlossom)…..

This is the blog I use… she is real good I have used her methods for over a year and it works…
Lulu & Sweet Pea
“I am a nail technician. I went to beauty school to become a nail tech and then ended up going back again to do hair.” Lulu & Sweet Pea

http://www.luluandsweetpea.com/2013/01/diy-gel-nails-at-home.html
and I lurk LOL…
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/

I hope that this helps… someone on the BHM… because “$35 per visit every 2 weeks adds up to $910 for a year of manicures”. If you like to get your toes done too--- add that to the cost listed. That’s vacation money LOL…

I could pay every 2 weeks--- but why tho…? I love that it’s my nail polish that only I have used.

Most people look at nails trust me... manicures are needed I think so anyway...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:02am
i cant do my own nails..
it would look like a 5 year old did it. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 10:12am
so due to my lack of sleep (i think.. might be somethin else too..) lately the dark undereye circles are coming back… Sleepy

im not too worried cus i think they'll go away again.. but id really like to look better this upcoming few weeks (especially today and monday).. so i dont need this.. ugh. 

so im gonna have to really be doing the concealer/highlight under the eye thing which is a hassle for me.. 
plus idk what im doing wrong but sometimes it makes my eyes look wonky.. and i just think i need a better/different one than that LA girl. 
do you guys have any tips or tricks to make concealer act/look better? maybe i really need that beautyblender..

i might try nars but ill have to use the LA girl for today.. either that or try a sample of a too light mac foundation under my eyes.. 

Edited by coconess - May 30 2014 at 10:14am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:54pm
Rite Aid has WNW bogo and yes I participated Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 508509510511512 592>