BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 500501502503504 579>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 11:02pm
I AM trying to find this bss lipstick called...One & Only and it is a waterproof product...seriously love it...bought it years ago and it is the perfect color of red for me...googled it all sorts of way and nothing came up..

One & Only auto Moisture lipstick made in taiwan..#201 red berry color...this ish seriously stays put..oh well
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:38am
anyone on here ever use this eyebrow tint called INSTANT EYEBROW TINT by Godefroy? if so, how do you like it? I am getting tired of doing my brows everyday...it is the first makeup application i do when putting  on makeup...i would just love to tint and go...

thanks
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:03am
mac gold deposit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:10pm
I think I am going to start investing in better brushes
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:52pm
Did she wear that out?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:59pm
I don't like it.....not chunky but not finely milled so it doesn't look obvious.....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:10pm
Yea I think she put to much on
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 1:16pm
It seems like she put it on in the wrong area and it doesn't go with the rest of her look. I like the rest of her make up minus the gold glitter.

Now y'all are going to make me want to buy bronzer I don't need. Hate y'all.LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 4:34pm
I didn't know MAC mineralize skin finish was so purdy.Heart

Unfortunately the vast majority of MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes are LE and the only shades currently available to purchase off the UK MAC site are Soft and Gentle (Gilded Peach Bronze) and Gold Deposit (Soft Reflective Golden-Bronze). It's not uncommon for the  popular shades to easily sell for over £50 and beyond on Ebay.
I'm not an avid collector of MSFs. I'm wary that some look incredibly similar to one another when swatched and so I try and only purchases ones that give different finishes. These are the MSFs that I currently own. I used to own Gold Spill and Shimpagne too but I swapped them away.

Top Row: Sunny by Nature, Shooting Star, Gold Deposit, Glissade
Middle Row:Warm Blend, Smooth Merge, Brunette
Bottom Row: By Candlelight, Metal Rock

Taken with flash

and without flash in natural daylight...

Taken with flash

and again in daylight ...

Sunny by Nature - Rich bronze with pink pearl pigment
Shooting Star - Soft caramel tan with gold sparkle
Gold Deposit - Soft reflective golden-bronze
Glissade - Golden peach with muted metallic plum veining
Warm Blend - Antique gold/Mahogany bronze/Copper
Smooth Merge - Soft champagne pink/Deep rose/Pale cool pink
Brunette - Soft coral to copper bronze degrade
By Candlelight - Golden Pink
Metal Rock - Cocoa-blushed bronze with copper shimmer

I have to say that the MSFs I purchased from the Colour Craft collection last year are much smoother in texture than some of the the others, they're beautiful. I hope that any future releases have the same formula as they apply like a dream. 

I tend to use my MAC 187 brush the most to apply them, it allows me to pick up the right amount of product and doesn't congregate on my  face in a shimmery/glowy mess. Depending on the shade I'm using, I'll  lightly swipe the 187 across the pan, gently brushing it against my upper cheeks, forehead, down the centre of my nose and chin. I'll then softly work it into my skin. 

Be careful not to pick up too much product to begin with or you may be in danger of looking like a Christmas bauble - especially if the MSF in question has visible glitter in it. The aim of this product is to to achieve a gorgeous, yet natural looking glow that doesn't look out of place. I also reach for my MAC 131 brush if I want to concentrate application on the top of my blush along my (invisible) cheekbones or my MAC 182 kabuki brush if If fancy a bit of buffing action.

In case you've been lying under a rock, the much coveted fave Stereo Rose and Petticoat are to be re-promoted in the MAC In the Groove collection, due for release in the states next month and landing here, in the UK in August. Don't stay you weren't warned - these WILL sell out immediately! At a cost of £19.50 they may appear pricey, but they will easily last you for years if you're an occasional user. Even if you used one daily, it would still last for months!

Are you a MAC MSF collector? Which LE shade do you wish you had in your possession? Not a fan? Tell me why!

ETA: Arrrrrrrrgh! How annoying, I forgot to photograph and swatch Light Flush which I've just found hiding smugly underneath my back up of MAC Ripe Peach! Curses!!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 5:56pm
here is gold deposit used correctly
Highlighting on your cheekbones! Here I am using MAC &quot;Gold Deposit&quot; mineralize skin finish. Awesome product! Gives a great glow to your skin (especially for darker skin tones)  Instagram: c_marie927
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 500501502503504 579>
  Share Topic