BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 493494495496497 593>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Not sure if some of my make up will work now that I got an all over tan this week at the beach and now my face is one color brown again! #basicbrownchicstrugglesCoolLOL

I hate chu'.... I need to get myself to the beach and tan... it's just down the streetOuch

it feels good to be one color all ova...LOL
It's a magical feeling.LOL

I used Coppertone sheer sunblock and it worked well. I did have some peeling on my shoulders but that was it. If I woulda known years earlier that a fews hours in the sun half nekkid would fix my uneven skintone issues...Ouch
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:03pm
you have motivated me to get out there this weekend....I have a picture when I was all brown and sparkly, I wanna get back to that soon.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:16pm
^^I lay out to tan in the back yard. lol

eta: but the beach does have better scenery Big smile

Edited by PurplePhase - May 15 2014 at 3:16pm
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

My search for the perfect peachy tone lipstick is over, Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in 030 Milam Moment... I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ** twirls**
e

I'll have to check it out.

BTW, how long did that "NO more buying makeup"   thing last? LOL
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 3:49pm

Went to Sephora today and bought Benefit's They're Real.  Came home, tossed it in one of my makeup drawers without trying it....but when I do, it better wow me.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

was your skin letting you be great after the peels? 

meh...
ive only done a few.. i dont notice much difference really.. its gonna probably take like 5 or 6 to really see something.. although i didnt have acne to begin with..

i should do like 2 or 3 more (once a week) but im apprehensive cus its hard to avoid the sun. 

tca would probably let me be great... but i dont have time to look like a monster for 2 weeks.  
(i did glycolic) 

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

That Cover Girl in D6 is oxidizing way too dark...I may have to blend shades after all.

Today was a great foundation day. I mixed it with equal parts elf tinted moisturizer that is too light...I think it's the color Almond.

beautiful results all day. When I run out I'm gonna try D5 though.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Do put rentin a around your eyes I heard it gives fine lines is that true? Do you use the cream or gel? what percentage sorry for all the questionsSmile

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

yep....fever blisters and whatever else happens to be in or in their mouth...my sister warned me of this many years ago of this...i never had my brows threaded i just plucked or mostly shave now...

i need a brow grower...menopause is stripping me of all my hairs...head, brows, lashes, no need to even shave my legs anymore....ok i am stopping...TMI here...Big smile

This isn't true the part of the thread in their mouth is an anchor and it never even comes close to you face or in contact with your skin.....urban legend......and my threader is bomb.....I can't wax because I use retin-a and Melquin.....

No....it doesn't give you lines but it is really drying especially to already thin shkin...cream but next go round will be the gel......0.5%
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:36pm
tca is awesome..
it produces collagen too...

im still scared to use it on my entire face tho...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:40pm
nvm this aint the skin thread...lol

Edited by ModelessDiva - May 15 2014 at 6:42pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style