Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 476477478479480 592>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 12:20am
I finally tried my Cover Girl Tru Blend Liquid in d6 tonight. It held up well, was the perfect shade, and even photographed well. I had been wearing Studio Fix Powder in N9 for the past few days and it's been disappointing me. I've gotten darker since the weather changed and it's no longer the right shade at the end of the day and of course it never photographs well. I'm debating whether to keep it as a winter shade and go pick up a darker shade for the summer or to just leave MAC powders alone altogether (I did use the blot powder tonight though and it didn't piss me off). I will def go and stock up on the Cover Girl though and try some other products from the line. Hopefully it's still available.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 12:23am
On my recent trip to the BSS I bought a brow set with wax for $2.99 and a NYX eye shadow pencil in Milk for $3.99. I only wanted the brow colors for my crease but I will try the wax though. I always see people use the NYX pencil in Milk. I couldn't remember any other shades people really use so I didn't get any others.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 12:23am
well by the time winter rolls around again Lies..there will definitely be several new foundations out by then...u should save it though...just for work maybe (cause u said it doesn't photograph well)

I will be picking up  ASAP35 Silversol gel for my pimples....read this stuff is outstanding for acne..
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 12:27am
@ Dior I don't like it for work either but for $35 trust I'ma find somethin to do with it. LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 12:27am
i am still using Tarte,Smashbox, Benefits brow wiz, I change up...

I was on the sephora site asking if any can recommend a brow product that grows brows and defines at the same time...no one could recommend such a product...

HHHMMMMM maybe i am on to something....product that grows while defining your brow's...2-1 product... 4 - 5 shades for one's brows...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:27am
I forgot to wipe off the lipgloss/stain and the color is still there from last night just not as shiny but my lips feel tight or something. 

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:45am
I finally got the Black Opal Black Walnut stick foundation that has yellow undertones to work for me. It leaves me so ashy. I mixed it with Black Radiance Ebony liquid foundation which has red undertones, which i am, and the combination was awesome. Just added the BR raspberry baked artisan bronzer on my cheeks and my face was glowing.

Good lesson not to throw away products that dont seem to work the 1st time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 8:49am
@Lies...yeah u betta save that bad boy....35.00--- make it work somehow and some kind a wayLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 11:04am
WAS watching a tube video and this one girl recommended this japanese website...Pinkyparadise.....lawdhammercy.....the prices on there are severely ridiculous....i was interested in ordering some asian mascara's....25.99, 17.00, 15.00  wtf?????

N.E.X.T.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Girl101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Girl101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 2:36pm
I finally got my order from lime crime cosmopop lipstick yesterday I love it. The color looks so pretty.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 476477478479480 592>
  Share Topic