BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 482483484485486 579>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 2:50pm
Just bumped because I know one of yall got a new product I need to go buyWink
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:03pm

yall done with makeup?LOL

its getting too hot i guess...i aint mad
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 7:26am
Im not done Cry

I went to Ulta last night and my trip was a slight fail. 90% of the things I had on my BHM list I ended up not liking the color in person. 

The Ulta line of  gel eyeliner pencils  were on sale for $1 but I went late so I only got a few of those, some OPI polish , Maybelline Brazen Berry lipstick and a NYX lipstick in Razzle Fiesta which is a bright pink. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 7:29am
My gf tried the Smashbox light coverage foundation and it looked flawless , I will go back and get some of that. Their bronzers Confused are a hell to the no.

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:05am
The Ulta line of  gel eyeliner pencils  were on sale for $1

are those^^^ any good?
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

RIGHT NOW you can text BEAUTY to 827438 and receive a coupon for $5 off any Target beauty purchase of $20 or more. This includes anything in the beauty department (makeup, skincare, bath, body, hair care and fragrance.). Coupon valid now through 5/10.

I used that coupon to get some more Photo Loving Primer, since I see Target now sells NYX. I wrote about it a few pages back, is just like and as good as Smashbox.

I tried NYX Dewy Finish setting spray. I didn't look dewy at all. Spritzed 3 times and my face looked the same as before I sprayed once. Waste of $7

Shea Moisture CC Cream- in medium matched me perfectly. I wear Caramel in Colorstay Foundation

Sonia Kushuk nail polish in Golden Sands- her nail polish chips so fast even with two coats along with a bottom and top coat. You come out the shower and half of it that you applied hours ago or the day before is gone.

Edited by ScorpioLuv - May 10 2014 at 1:47pm
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:01pm
Rite Aid purchase:

Revlon Bold Lacquer mascara in blackest black- okkkkayyyy. Not a fan, not enough volume for me. Didn't really lengthen either, even though it has fiber pieces in it. I've seen better

Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up mascara in Glam Black- I felt lied to. This was supposed to have more volume (16x) than my Loreal Collagen 24hr mascara (15x) but it so didn't, it didnt even matter how many coats you used. The brush looked promising but it was just a fail, all way around. I'll stick to my Loreal

Maybelline Master Glaze in Glistening Amber and Subtle Bronze- too light for me, even though its two of the darkest shades

Edited by ScorpioLuv - May 10 2014 at 1:09pm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:02pm
i've been avoiding this thread like the plague...too many times ive run to Ulta, Walgreens & Amazon because of y'all. I just need the ELF setting spray and my life will be complete Cry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:08pm
CVS was having a  buy one get 50% off on its NYX
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:13pm
Md I don't know about those liners, I never used them before. I figured for $1 what the hell. 

When I use them i will report back.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 482483484485486 579>