BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 478479480481482 579>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:59pm
Thank you. I never use tape either. I use gel liner and I clean it up if I mess up. I have the hardest time using anything else.

Edited by iBetYouhNvNika - May 05 2014 at 11:59pm
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:01am
Loving the liner. Did both sides match? LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:02am
Lol they did I just had the hardest time taking a face on shot that I actually liked.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 7:26am
So i was using tarte gel eyeliner and the bitch is already starting to dry up on me and I'm not about to buy another one. Its essspensive. So I would like for one of y'all to suggest a good gel eyeliner. BLACKEST of BLACK.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:25am
I switched over to cake liner.....
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:33am
Pretty Nika!! You kinda look like the girl from ANTM....Eugena

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:11am
Thank You MizzSandra. I used to hear that all the time.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:17am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

So i was using tarte gel eyeliner and the bitch is already starting to dry up on me and I'm not about to buy another one. Its essspensive. So I would like for one of y'all to suggest a good gel eyeliner. BLACKEST of BLACK.

I Like Maybelline eye studio. It's about 9.99.
And my ultimate favorite is wet n wild mega eyes gel liner! It lasts forever but dries out quickly. ( Its only about 3.99 though )
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 9:21am
I need a recommendation for a liquid matte liner. The ones from the beauty supply dry shiny. Not a good look.

Yall are going to be so proud of me. If I finally go the whole individual lashes down packed. Then on Sunday I tried to be bold a try the strips and I DID IT!!!! You guys are right the glue is everything. It really needs to be fully tacky inorder for you to lay them on. Any mess ups can be covered with liner.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Girl I'm still pissed and i purchased 3 at once because its so great AT First.   Never again.

I use the Ruby Kisses when I'm not doing liquid.   This is the bomb and hasn't dried on bit in months.  I do us a little tiny jar and put some in for everyday use so that the bigger pot doesn't dry but even when I was using it direct.  No drying out.  Nice stark black too.  I have the brown as well.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 478479480481482 579>
  Share Topic