Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 476477478479480 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 3:01pm
So I need to be at Nordstrom on the 15th when the door opens???
I wonder will they pre sale and then I can pick it up after all the hoopla....

I need that mauvish lipstick 
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 3:02pm
in store may 22 and online may 15
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 3:51pm
i finally got wicked

i likeBig smile
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:06pm
Finally MD lol
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 4:08pm
smhhh i know!!! never again!!

it is the perfect red though...so it was worth it
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

these?

yup...i wanna be gold bronzey this summer. been thinking about gold deposit
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:47pm
It might have been mentioned already but did anyone notice that the Motives by Lala glosses look A LOT like the Nanacoco glosses?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:48pm
am i the only one who really notices the difference in a winged eyeliner vs a cat eye? 

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:13pm
Hijack:

My SO's mom is turning 50 soon. She is beautiful and fit she only consumes calories through alcohol. She wears bikinis and believes you can never be too skinny. She is divorced with no boyfriend right now. She's bad and she knows it. She doesn't wear makeup except for occasional eyeshadow, she wears her hair in a bun and when she starts dancing she takes it down and shakes it out on the dance floor every time never fails.

Anywho, now that you have that background should I get a small makeup kit for her as a gift even though she never wears it, like lipsticks, mascara and some light BB cream or something? I wanted to get some polishes and perfumes as well. Keep in mind we just tolerate each other so we're not close but we have fun together when we do have the unfortunate opportunity to be in each others presence.

She says turning 50 isn't bothering her but she plans to do a few things out of the ordinary for her that makes me think otherwise. I just want to get her a perfect gift something that can help her transition into this new stage but still feel young and fun like her usual self.

Help me out with ideas,do you think a make up kit is a good idea?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:16pm
No, I wouldnt buy her makeup. I would buy the perfume, nail polish and a sexy open back dress for her to wear when she goes dancing. Does she wear the wooden sticks or the fancy combs in her bun when she is dressed up? If yes, I would include that in the kit too.

Edited by NJHairLuv - May 05 2014 at 10:17pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair