BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456457458459460 581>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She tans too.....and makeup artist usually alter undertones with primers and correctors....

why?
Sponsored Links

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:26am
These are the truth..they are a lipstick and gloss in one. The color payoff is excellent and it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry. 

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:30am
now im even more confused about my undertone than before. most days im red then i look again and see yellow lol... idk
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:38am
you're probably warm ming..

I believe both of those colors fall in the warm category
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:55am
That warm/cook chart a few pages ago confuses me.. It said that warms wear nc..? And cools wear nw..? Or maybe I read it wrong I skimmed. I thought it was the opposite though.

Anywho I wanna try a diff primer.. What do u guys use/love?

My skin is dry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:04am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She tans too.....and makeup artist usually alter undertones with primers and correctors....

why?

When the pictures of kim kardashian with her face covered in yellow primer were released twitter went wild - not to mention the newspapers! Apparently this was the secret to kims flawless glowing skin!

Playing up your undertones is not a new thing but its something - if you notice she has very strong yellow under tones anyway plus the dress she was wearing was yellow which is no coincidence either.

You can also change your undertones to play around with different looks. If this is something you'd be interested in doing you can try these few tricks.

Instead of using MAC NC30 (example) use MAC NW30 or Mix both NC30 and NW 30 to get a more neutral colour. Look for a bronzer that is either cool or warm based. 

Changing the undertone of your skin with makeup can really enhance your look and the clothes you're wearing

Make Up For Ever HD Primer has colour correcting options - and while they are all very sheer they can be built up for more intensity - but remember the more you build it up the more product you will go through!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:50pm
ah ok ^^^
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:32pm
If you fall under this category, try sticking to earthier makeup and clothing, such as yellow, orange, brown, orangey-reds, and yellow-green shades. For foundation, you'll probably look best in formulations with a yellow or golden undertone. And be sure to reach for the deep brick-red lipstick when it comes to a night out on the town; it's sure to make your complexion pop.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:36pm
KK I dont need nothing else, Im ignoring this thread for $72 hours.Cry
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:48pm
Were these posted?Big smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456457458459460 581>