Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 453454455456457 590>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:32pm
Lmao..what have warm undertones. I've gotten considerably more golden and olive toned within the last year..I dig it though
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:32pm
I have no clue if my wrist veins are blue or green. I showed my mom last week and asked her and she couldnt figure it out either. In MAC, I wear NC, so i guess my undertone is 'cool'.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:33pm
I have a yellow undertone. I know because my veins are green and I look smexy in gold jewelry and gold highlight to my cheeks 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

if you look best in silver jewelry...you are cool

i like the way that silver looks on my skin, so i guess i have cool tones.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:39pm
Warm undertones.

Any silver shadow would make me look like a 70s hooker.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I have no clue if my wrist veins are blue or green. I showed my mom last week and asked her and she couldnt figure it out either. In MAC, I wear NC, so i guess my undertone is 'cool'.

Might b nuetral toned
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:49pm
I always thought I looked odd with blues/grays clothing and silver jewelry hence my hate for them. I have yellow undertones and can't ever find the right makeup. Everything looks too red. To make matters worse, my midface area is much lighter than the rest of my face, so I use 2 diff shades to make it match. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:55pm
Cool

If you fall under this category, try sticking to jewel-toned makeup and clothing, including blue, purple, blue-green, green, magenta, and bluish-red shades. For foundation, you'll probably look best in formulations with a bluish or pink undertone. And be sure to reach for the black mascara when it comes to eye makeup; it's sure to make your eyes pop.

Warm

If you fall under this category, try sticking to earthier makeup and clothing, such as yellow, orange, brown, orangey-reds, and yellow-green shades. For foundation, you'll probably look best in formulations with a yellow or golden undertone. And be sure to reach for the deep brick-red lipstick when it comes to a night out on the town; it's sure to make your complexion pop.

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:55pm
I personally feel I'm in between. My veins appear to be more green though.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 11:03pm

i know this is a makeup thread but this could apply to eyeshadows and liners..etc

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 453454455456457 590>