BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 445446447448449 593>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:26pm
[QUOTE=BBpants] ugh...again?

I bought ecotools naturally beautiful lashes yesterday...I liked the lashes but the glue sucked ass!!

Hey bew… I did just buy----- soooo---- many new--- eyelashes and three different kinds of glue… just to be safe...
My mom and mil just sent me gift cards for Yves Saint Laurent/Sephora. lol. My family loves that I like shopping now…. Thanks BHM.

Edited by mommykat - Apr 28 2014 at 9:27pm
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Lol that wasn't my hair suga..
But I mean this girl knows i cut my hair.. Her hair is just the only thing she feels like she can talk about. Juiced as fck about collar bone length. Been past there and done that.. Doesn't impress me.
She calls Sandra bald headed and nappy too.. When she was right there and commented about sandra considering a big chop recently.. And Sandra is 3c... How u call someone nappy when u like 4c? And arent we supposed to love and embrace our naps and konks..? I could go on.. this girl stay saying any and everything and forgetting who she is during an argument.. Everyone is ugly and bald headed. Im broke cus she can't fully call me ugly yet..

She also said I don't have edges.....LOLLOLLOL

Pay her no mind.....she gets off on the attention.....she's been in about 6 different threads ranting and raving......at this point you just have to let her do her......that screen names is coming to an end anyway....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

And I encouraged that person to big chop but later she said that meant I was trying to make her look busted (tf???) You can answer or not answer but the point is that you lied about like three different things in that paragraph so no use in me going back and forth with a liar...continue as you please chile...

Lies you encouraged me to wear a damn fade.....and I said nah.....been there done that......and my natural hair is already shoulder length so a fade with be counter productive to my goal of attaining length......and you continued to encourage people to rock caesars.......and yes in an argument I said you want a bish bald so you won't be the only busted bish walking around......

But continue.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:46pm
Stern Smile Whadehayell is going on here. Can we get back to talking about that $20 lime crime matte lippie. I wanna get 1 but I just can't click the submit button for $20....Unhappy.

Sandy you're giving us a little Lisa Bonnet/Hillary from fresh prince in that avi of yours. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:46pm
I encouraged you to big chop. I didn't say anything about a damn caesar. You the one claimed you were shoulder length. If you feel that big chopping was gon have you busted I really don't have nothing to do with that. Anyway these people already said they tired of this petty bickering. Be a f*cking adult and stop talking about people and live ya damn life.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:50pm
Chile you aren't even worth me posting receipts.....I just came to clarify the facts of a situation.....and take your own advice.....because when its all said and done the only one looking silly is YOU.....arguing with anyone and everyone.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Stern Smile Whadehayell is going on here. Can we get back to talking about that $20 lime crime matte lippie. I wanna get 1 but I just can't click the submit button for $20....Unhappy.

Sandy you're giving us a little Lisa Bonnet/Hillary from fresh prince in that avi of yours. 

LOLEmbarrassed.....I'll take itLOL

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:53pm
Whatever length was encouraged with the big chop.. I don't remember.. Either TWA or fade.. my point is that this girl can know a bitxh ain't balledheaded but still shout it from the rooftops over and over again.. Point proven that she be Saying anything.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:54pm

HEYYYYYYY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

how about we make up and talk makeup insteadBig smile
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:56pm
Just in time
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 445446447448449 593>