Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 444445446447448 590>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:55pm
K, I'm done for now. Promise
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Lol that wasn't my hair suga..
But I mean this girl knows i cut my hair.. Her hair is just the only thing she feels like she can talk about. Juiced as fck about collar bone length.
She calls Sandra bald headed and nappy too.. When she was right there and commented about sandra considering a big chop recently.. And Sandra is 3c... How u call someone nappy when u like 4c? And arent we supposed to love and embrace our naps and konks..? I could go on.. this girl stay saying any and everything and forgetting who she is during an argument.. Everyone is ugly and bald headed. Im broke cus she can't fully call me ugly yet..

Musings of a couch potato. Now was I talking about her hair or her weave when I said nappy? Is weave supposed to be nappy?  Wait when did I see her hair to call it nappy? Why you lying?  And once again I'm collar bone length? It means enough to you to lie?

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 28 2014 at 8:58pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:00pm
And I encouraged that person to big chop but later she said that meant I was trying to make her look busted (tf???) You can answer or not answer but the point is that you lied about like three different things in that paragraph so no use in me going back and forth with a liar...continue as you please chile...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:01pm
I know I remember u calling a few ppl nappy and/or nappy headed.. Id never guess u were talking about a weave or wig..

Idk why u actin like u don't be on here an awful lot too...
You're so delusional
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

And I encouraged that person to big chop but later she said that meant I was trying to make her look busted (tf???) You can answer or not answer but the point is that you lied about like three different things in that paragraph so no use in me going back and forth with a liar...continue as you please chile...

No she didn't I was right there.. She and I both said she didn't want to do it so she could keep her versatility and bun.. She said she needed to be able to switch it up.. I told her she shouldn't big chop for that reason cus I did it and feel so limited..
You're the only one thats been lying..
If u meant nappy weave or wig (but you crossed that out now..) you didn't say wig or weave and no one would assume that's what u meant   

Edited by coconess - Apr 28 2014 at 9:06pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:06pm

I know I remember u calling a few ppl (Ermm) nappy and/or nappy headed.. Id never guess u were talking about a weave or wig..

Idk why u actin like u don't be on here an awful lot too...
You're so delusional

So nappy tracks ain't referring to weave? @ the bolded so in other words you lying. Okay, end of discussion.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:06pm
ugh...again?

I bought ecotools naturally beautiful lashes yesterday...I liked the lashes but the glue sucked ass!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:07pm

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

No she didn't I was right there.. She and I both said she didn't want to do it so she could keep her versatility and bun.. She said she needed to be able to switch it up.. I told her she shouldn't big chop for that reason cus I did it and feel so limited..
You're the only one thats been lying..
If u meant nappy weave or wig (but you crossed that out now..) you didn't say wig or weave and no one would assume that's what u meant

She didn't say that at that time. She said it at a later time. Okay I don't care. I'm really not coming back in here you and your e-friends can say what you want.

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 28 2014 at 9:08pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:21pm
BB...that avi! You always crack me up!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:24pm
I'm not lying about a thing. Now I'm a liar cus I called u one..? When you know no one would assume you're referring to a nappy weave...
I can't understand a natural Nazi using nappy as an insult period.. But whatevs.. Say what you gotta say for the sake of the argument..

I'm done.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style