BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 443444445446447 578>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:21pm
I wear MAC foundation. ETA: and Makeup Forever, thanks. How are you liking that $3 elf brush set? Or have you returned it already?

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 28 2014 at 8:22pm
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:29pm
But wait in the pic that I saw of coco she does have hair. It was shoulder strap length. 

It never fails both lies and coco always get into it. It's so cute.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:32pm
The brush set is fine.. I like certain brushes so far.. I have other sets as well and that was my 1 order. You over there jumpin up and down about the buy one get one sales and you have collections of that,along with other dirt cheap sht. Nothin wrong with it as long as its quality but most of elf and them 100 eyeshadows u have are chalky unpigmented messes.. I dont believe you have a job as much as you're on here with me.. But if so, keep slaving away so u can rock the bottom of the barrel and not be able to fathom high end.

My broke ass will really donate to you just so u can do a little better.. Loreal or covergirl or somethin plz..

Edited by coconess - Apr 28 2014 at 8:33pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:34pm
Does any one know the lippie Malaysia had on the reunion???
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

The brush set is fine.. I like certain brushes so far.. I have other sets as well and that was my 1 order. You over there jumpin up and down about the buy one get one sales and you have collections of that,along with other dirt cheap sht. Nothin wrong with it as long as its quality but most of elf and them 100 eyeshadows u have are chalky unpigmented messes.. I dont believe you have a job as much as you're on here with me.. But if so, keep slaving away so u can rock the bottom of the barrel and not be able to fathom high end.

My broke ass will really donate to you just so u can do a little better.. Loreal or covergirl or somethin plz..

You started and I see you're not gonna stop so okay.

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:45pm
Woo woo woo, woo woo woo.. m insert diversion:
New palette I just received :
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:46pm
The colors the women had on tonight look too winterish...or was it just me. I know they tapes months in advance but it was way too goth for me.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

Woo woo woo, woo woo woo.. m insert diversion:
New palette I just received :
Where's it from msjaim?
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:50pm
This company in canada called chickaboom..they were the only co w/ an 88 palette I cld find without parabens
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:54pm
Lol that wasn't my hair suga..
But I mean this girl knows i cut my hair.. Her hair is just the only thing she feels like she can talk about. Juiced as fck about collar bone length. Been past there and done that.. Doesn't impress me.
She calls Sandra bald headed and nappy too.. When she was right there and commented about sandra considering a big chop recently.. And Sandra is 3c... How u call someone nappy when u like 4c? And arent we supposed to love and embrace our naps and konks..? I could go on.. this girl stay saying any and everything and forgetting who she is during an argument.. Everyone is ugly and bald headed. Im broke cus she can't fully call me ugly yet..

Edited by coconess - Apr 28 2014 at 8:57pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 443444445446447 578>