BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 441442443444445 596>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Grace believes  in broke ho behavior and hoodrat antics, yes I wore that D&G dress and yes I returned it to Nordstrom. I also carried Ruby Woo back to mac, it wasnt as fabulous on me as I thought. 

Chile you aint lived until you own a ticket gun CryConfused

I have also pulled out a ebt card, not mine but one none the less out my LV bag, hunty pulease. When she said cash or debit O said food stamps Confused with no shame to be had. 

Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Grace believes  in broke ho behavior and hoodrat antics, yes I wore that D&G dress and yes I returned it to Nordstrom. I also carried Ruby Woo back to mac, it wasnt as fabulous on me as I thought. 

Chile you aint lived until you own a ticket gun CryConfused

I have also pulled out a ebt card, not mine but one none the less out my LV bag, hunty pulease. When she said cash or debit O said food stamps Confused with no shame to be had. 

Like...something was wrong with the dress, or on some "I'm tucking the tags cuz I know I'm taking it back tomorrow" mess?

Please say the former ...
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:18pm
LOL #brokechic #ballinonabudget
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

My bad MD
I remermbered seeing a dark red in ulta and thought it was transylvania.. I googled and that dark red color came up.

You should never try to exchange though.. That's broke ho activity.
Clown
lol well i guess im a ole broke ho cause if i could exchange it i would...even if i had millions im not about to keep something i dont want

Yep, not keeping anything that isnt a good fit just for sh*ts and giggles. Thats why they have return/exchange policies to begin with. As much money as I do spend, I have absolutely no prob returning or exchanging.

I was being sarcastic guys.. The other day Star/lies called me a broke ho for trying to exchange an unused Mac liner
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:52pm
Driving around town trying to fraudulently exchange it because the original place you bought it from wouldn't take it. Keep my name out yo filthy mouth ho.

Edited by liesnalibis - Apr 28 2014 at 7:56pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:56pm
I never Drove around and never once brought that liner into a store and attempted to exchange it.. I sure would have tried at nordstroms if I had have remembered it though.
And I know if u saw that nordstroms ish you know I was in that city for an appointment and forgot lyin ho.
Don't speak on filthy with your rancid puss...

Edited by coconess - Apr 28 2014 at 7:57pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 7:58pm
STFU star about Coco.

Star is out of control on BHM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I never Drove around and never once brought that liner into a store and attempted to exchange it.. I sure would have tried at nordstroms if I had have remembered it though.
And I know if u saw that nordstroms ish you know I was in that city for an appointment and forgot lyin ho.
Don't speak on filthy with your rancid puss...

But you eat puss bitch. My coochie fresh and clean so stay in your lane. I'm ignoring you and all your online friends that are gonna swarm and defend your internet honor. Get a life and a job bish and stop typing my name.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

STFU star about Coco.

Star is out of control on BHM

Girl GTF
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 8:03pm

I knew this would happen

oh and coco eats pucci?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair