BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 420421422423424 584>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:10am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Ming hish cause I never found cherry bomb , and I gave up looking 

I have 2 cherry bombs. How come you guys can't find cherry bomb? let me send you guys some. I'll send it regular mail with a stamp.

... And i meant to say, im glad its not matte, PG. Its so great. I love it
Sponsored Links

MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:17am
Has Sugar Plum Fairy been discontinued?  I swear it's sold out at every Walgreens & CVS in Chicago! Angry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:18am
I was planning on putting on lashes today (strips) cus i have plans.. but now I'm thinking I might just go to sephora and let them do it.. I didn't go yesterday and they could do some liner too.

I don't feel like being bothered..

Edited by coconess - Apr 25 2014 at 9:20am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:27am
Bana are you using slanted tweezers? If not get you some, those work much better than the regular ones. Are you letting the glue get tacky before applying? do they fit your eye, if not cut the inner part some.

If all else fails try a black salon and quit going to the "nail shop" tell them you want them natural looking not two rows of windshield wipers. Smile

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:29am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Bana are you using slanted tweezers? If not get you some, those work much better than the regular ones. Are you letting the glue get tacky before applying? do they fit your eye, if not cut the inner part some.

If all else fails try a black salon and quit going to the "nail shop" tell them you want them natural looking not two rows of windshield wipers. Smile

YOU AINT SHAT!!!!! I hollered while at work. LMAOOOOOOOOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL They do be looking like that though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:30am
How long do they normally last Princess when you do them yourself. Do you take them off every night?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:40am
Sugar is doing strips?
I thought she was doing individuals..
Trust me if I can kinda do it.. You can too suga.

The first few times I tried was awful.. But another time I was at a hotel which had a magnifying mirror.. And I did it!
I tried to again at home and I was in a rush so I ended up on a date with them lopsided
I think that mirror helped.. I need to get one.
I never tried with tweezers yet but I planned on it today

Edited by coconess - Apr 25 2014 at 9:41am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:59am
It depends for the most part I go to a salon and let them do individuals, but when I do them at home I can do either one, really what I have going on.

I buy strips in bulk online and the Ardell ones from amazon (knot free) medium and short for my inner corners. 

The strips can last a few days depending on how I sleep . 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:03am
So the magnifying mirror is key huh. Coco I tried both the strip and singles last night and both were a fail. I spent 2 hours yesterday and only got 2 singles on.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:08am
I just use a regular mirror but by now I can damn near do them in my sleep.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 420421422423424 584>
  Share Topic