Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Drugstore Make up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 402403404405406 592>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

idk why im dying at basic eyes

smh... i might try tomorrow... might
It's the African in you us. Almond eyes ftw.ApproveLOL

The before & after was dramatic and homegirl is great with liner!
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:18pm
so should i apply a coat of mascara on my lashes before doing these falsies or nah

i see a lot of people doing this
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:43pm
Md it depends on how your natural lashes are, I do for strips not for individuals.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:46pm

^^^
Ooooo ok thanks for that...

I might have read that about strips.. thankie
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 11:59pm
I see everyone keeps blaming the glue it is the REMOVAL that makes you bald lashes. You can't yank them from the root, when they are on good and think you will still have lashes.

If you plan on removing your strip lashes at night, just uses that ELF glue that comes with their lashes for $1. It is not made to last for extended amounts of time. That other glue you guys are talking about is no joke. 

For people who are just starting out /practicing that is a NO. If you just want some lashes for a night out, just go to a salon and let them apply them but get some lash adhesive remover to take them off.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 5:51am
i have a full duo on my dresser, only used it once. i took it to the salon. Thank goodness cause she tried coming at me with black glue. She used it on the girl before me and figured i wanted it...almost died

CC.. almond ftw

Edited by Ming - Apr 24 2014 at 5:51am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 5:57am
my area has thee worst lash wearers in the universe. a bunch of snuffleupaguses who blink long and slow so you can see theyre wearing lashes and a bunch of humming birds who blink fast as hell... so you can see theyre wearing lashes

one of my coworkers at my new job... my goodness. she has big round eyes and thick, hard, jet black feathers on her face.

im gonna buy a pair of red cherrys and "practice"
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 10:54am
She is a brown chick with some bomb makeup.

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

She is a brown chick with some bomb makeup.

She is beautiful and knows how to work her colors. Please someone tell me what soft color pink that is.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 11:30am
Shes good.. just started following her on ig thanks 2 u.

Edited by msjaim2 - Apr 24 2014 at 11:34am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 402403404405406 592>
  Share Topic